Chapter 4 - Promises can't be broken

Start from the beginning

Honestly that boy.

I quickly erased the thought of Chan and his dick from my mind and continued to admire the dress I had chosen.

A red strappy dress with a low tied up back. It was perfect for the occasion. Definitely didn't give away that I was still hurting from the news I had been given.

It gave off the feeling I was still powerful. I still mattered.

Might as well go in there with a bang.

Bang chan 😉

--

Within an hour and a half I was showered and ready, well almost. Unfortunately my short arms weren't long enough to reach to tie the dress up behind my back.

"Jisung! Come back and help!" I called as I stood looking into the floor length mirror, my arms still struggling to do up the strings on my back.

I heard knocking on the door.

"Come in, I need you to help me with this dress" I spoke, not realising that it wasn't Jisung stood at the door.

"Sorry, not Han. But I can give you a hand if you need it" the voice spoke as I tilted my head to look at them curiously.

It was in fact the gorgeous Hyunjin stood there leaning casually against the door frame, his eyes roaming my body as i felt a shiver rush through me. I half smiled as I gave him a nod.

"Sure...as long as you're not planning on killing me" I added, reminding myself that this handsome man worked for Chan. And I didn't know him or trust him at all.

"No, not at all. I just came to introduce myself properly." He spoke as he came closer. I handed him the string to my dress so he could tie it up.

"Hyunjin, the artist" I spoke, he smiled as he began to tie the dress, his cool hand for a split second touching my back which made me shiver again.

"You saw my paintings?" He asked as he looked back up at me through the mirror.

"Just the drawing you were doing earlier. You're really talented" He smirked, clearly appreciating the confidence boost.

I mean I wasn't going to get to know Chan, but I could definitely get under one of his right hand men.

"And you're beautiful" He spoke, his chocolate brown eyes never breaking contact with mine as he looked at me through the mirror still. He had finished tying up my dress and we were now just taking in the sight of eachother through the reflection. His hands rested on my waist as I thought about turning around to pull him closer.

Suddenly there was a fake cough at the door, interrupting me from my inappropriate thoughts.

"Sorry to interrupt, you called?" Jisung asked as he raised his eyebrows at me, nudging his head at Hyunjin which made me giggle.

"No worries, I got it covered" Hyunjin spoke as he removed his hands, placing them in his pockets instead and headed for the door.

"Catch you later Alicia" He spoke, his lips still curved into a sexy smirk as he left.

I bit my lip in anticipation, knowing the lecture I was about to get from Jisung.

"Oh absolutely not. No. No. No. Not him. Liss I forgot to mention rule number 6" Jisung splurted out.

"Rule number 6?" I questioned.

"No relationships"

"Oh yeah right. It's not a relationship if I don't put a label on it"