Yeonjun joins Tula in the kitchen as she plates his French toast sticks and eggs. He thanks her with a kiss before sitting to eat.

"Alright, I gotta go. I don't want to be late." Tula says as she puts her coat on.

"Okay. I'm sorry I didn't get up earlier."

"It's okay. I want you to get your sleep, I'd have let you if your boss wasn't calling. I'll see you later when I get off."

"See you later." Yeonjun says as he puts a French toast stick into his mouth. "I love you!"

"I love you, too, lover boy!"

Yeonjun giggles deeply as Tula closes the door behind her. She uses her key to lock it as Yeonjun grabs the remote. He turns the TV on and watches the morning news as the weather is discussed."

"There's going to be a high of 49 degrees today but we've got a strong wind advisory. Everybody whoop and cheer for the possible weather break. The snow's been clearing up off the streets. The ice is gone. It's a great day; just hold onto your bags. Thanks for tuning in today. I'll see you at two o'clock."

Yeonjun looks outside as the sun peeks through the curtains. Even though it's sunny, he still doesn't trust the weather. For all he knows, it'll snow again tomorrow.

He continues to watch the television as he eats his breakfast. Entertaining himself through the commercials with social media, he scrolls endlessly.

"Thank you for tuning in to Channel Four news as we continue to update you on what police are now calling the 'jackpot murders'. Investigators have reason to believe that the people behind the killings are those associated with a gang that call themselves 'the Casino Boys'."

Yeonjun's eyebrows furrow as he watches the television. He's sure he's heard that somewhere before. But then again, he and Tula watch the news a lot. In the morning with breakfast and again at night with dinner.

His mother calls them the 'old couple' because of it.

"Victims of these killings have included both Quentin Biggs, and his accomplice and younger brother Jamel Biggs. With the murder of these two young men, the south wedge of the city has been in high tension. But that hasn't stopped the local police department from doing their jobs. Just last night, police obtained a warrant for the arrest of Jahlil Collins-."

"Hm?!" Yeonjun's eyes widen as he chokes on his French toast.

He scrambled to pick up the remote to turn the TV up as he watches the footage of the arrest.

"-who has been named as an accomplice of the Biggs'. It's public record that they've been arrested together before on charges including illegal possession of firearms, drug possession and assault."

"Oh my God." Yeonjun says with a mouth full of food as he stands up from his chair.

"Collins was arrested yesterday in the parking lot of the downtown courthouse where his mother made the statement that her son 'is innocent and just trying to get custody of his son'. Collins' lawyer and police refused to make a statement at that time but it's been confirmed that Jahlil has been arrested in connection with a drive by shooting that took place just last month. That's all that we have for you at this time. Please stay tuned for the latest with Channel Four."