CHAPTER 21

Eimi <3

(Pronounced like Amy)

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

5 years later~

"Eimi, please come over here," Law said with an exasperated sigh. 

Law and his daughter, Eimi, were doing the grocery shopping. She was a little over 4 years old and acted just like her other father, Luffy. 

After their marriage, Law and Luffy had decided they wanted a child. They talked about their options and it was either have a surrogate or adopt. They applied for adoption, but were denied because of their occupations. Being pirates isn't exactly the safest situation for raising a child was what the adoption agency thought. 

So in the end, they went the surrogate route. They decided to let Luffy be the sperm donor for it, and Robin volunteered to be the egg donor. She carried Eimi to term, then when Eimi was born gave her to Law and Luffy. They had decided on the name Eimi because it meant "sea". Robin took on the role of Eimi's godmother and was still pretty involved in the little girl's life.

Eimi looked a lot like Law and Luffy both, because Robin looked a little bit like Law in some ways. She had long black hair and brown eyes to match Luffy's. Law spared no expense for her, and she was always dressed in adorable dresses with cute bows. He wasn't the only one, everyone spoiled her. Luffy's side of the family for sure, but also Law's crew.

"Dad, can I get this rabbit pretty please?" Eimi begged giving puppy dog eyes.

"Only if you get over here and hold my hand. You can't run off Eimi," Law said holding his hand out for his daughter to grab.

She did as she was told and held his hand for the rest of the time they were shopping. After they were finished, they went back home. Once they reached the door Eimi let go of Laws hand and ran for the door. She ran in and found Luffy at the table doing some paperwork about the islands under his protection.

"Daddy! Daddy! Look at what Dad got me!!" Eimi said running up to Luffy and climbing on his lap.

"Oh? Another stuffie? It's adorable!" Luffy responded to his daughter, kissing her forehead.

"I love it so much!!" Eimi responded giving a huge smile just like Luffy's.

"I'm glad you do!! Honey, can you go pick up your room please? We need to get dinner ready," Luffy requested of his daughter.

"Mhm! Mhm! I'll have it nice and clean by dinner-time!" Eimi responded before running off towards her room.

"She acts just like you," Law said chuckling.

"I've chilled out over the years. I used to act like that. We have been together almost 11 years you know," Luffy said smiling and walking over to Law.

"I know, and we have so much more time ahead of us," Law replied and kissed his husband on the cheek. 

The family of 3 ate dinner, and the 2 men put their adorable daughter to bed. They then went to bed themselves. This was the life they had always wished for. And now, they finally had it. 

It was the best thing that could have happened to them.

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

That's basically all, I just wanted to show that they had a child and were still together and going strong. Thank you all so much for all the love. <3

(604 words)