CHAPTER 16

This chapter may be a little short. Enjoy <3

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

A few hours later~

The 2 crews and minks had decided to help Zunisha, otherwise the giant elephant would die of blood loss. They had finished fixing the boats they would lower themselves down the leg in. They had a pulley system that they attached to the leg. In the process of getting wood for the boats Zoro had gotten lost, but Law found him and returned him to where he was supposed to be. The giant bandages had been made by Robin and her devil fruit ability. Chopper and some of the mink shad made the salve for the leg to heal faster. 

They lowered themselves down and were in the middle of fixing the leg when a sudden storm came out of nowhere. The boats were shaking and some had fallen, though everyone got out safely.  After the storm passed, they successfully fixed Zunisha's leg and lifted themselves back up.

After they fixed the elephants leg, they decided it was time for Luffy's group to head out. Pedro asked Cat Viper for permission to go with them, and it was allowed. Many other minks also offered, but they were all told no.

Everyone lined up at the edge of the elephant with the Sunny floating thousands of feel below them in the sea. They were there to say goodbye to the group who would be retrieving Sanji. Law walked over to Luffy and picked him up into a hug. 

"I wish I could come with you. I don't trust you going alone." Law whispered against Luffy's neck.

"I know. But I'm strong. I promise I'll be safe," Luffy attempted to reassure him.

"...Did anyone else notice Luffy is wearing Laws shirt?" Zoro whispered to the group of people not going.

"I think its cute," Robin replied smiling softly at her captain.

"I'm just happy our captain is finally smiling again," Bepo said joining the conversation.

Law and Luffy kept hugging until Nami yelled that it was time for them to go. Luffy pulled back, then kissed Law. He didn't want to leave. 

"Promise me you'll come back to me in one piece" Law demanded.

"I promise. I will meet you again in Wano," Luffy replied. He gave Law a reassuring smile. "I love you Law."

"I love you too Luffy-ya. I will miss you." Law said pulling his boyfriend into another embrace. The 2 kissed again, not wanting to seperate. Finally, Nami came over and pulled Luffy away from Law, earning groans of protest from both the teen and the man. 

"I said it's time to go!" Nami yelled. She pulled Luffy over to the group who was waiting for him so they could leave. The group of people not accompanying them waved their goodbyes and yelled their well wishes. 

"Be safe!"

"We will see you in Wano!"

"We love you!"

"You have to come back for the Captains sake!"

Luffy chuckled. He stretched his arms around the 4 other people with him.

"Oh God, good luck you guys. I know what he does when he does that!" Zoro yelled in warning.

"See you guys!!" Luffy yelled. He took a step back, bringing the others with him, then jumped backwards off the elephant. Nami, Chopper, and Brook screamed and cried, Pedro was just screaming, and Luffy was laughing. They all landed safely on the deck of the Thousand Sunny. 

Once Nami regained her composure, she hit Luffy on the top of the head and scolded him for being reckless. She started giving instructions on how to proceed to get to Whole Cake Island. 

The group set sail.

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

That's the end of Zou arc. I hope you have enjoyed so far. I'm sorry for the shorter chapter. 

Thank you for all of the support, don't forget to vote if you enjoyed the story.

Until next chapter <3

(684 words)