CHAPTER 13

This is again going to be a lot of stuff from the anime with some fluff added in between. I still hope you like it. I'm trying to skip past all the non-romance stuff. But I'm trying to stick to the original plot line.

I'm so sorry :(

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

As the sun was setting~

The group finally reached the top of the elephant and were cheering. Robin was thanking Ryunosuke when she noticed that he was turning back into a drawing. She started to cry when the others noticed as well. Luffy, Usopp and Franky were sobbing about Ryunosuke turning back into a drawing and thanking him for getting them there. Meanwhile, Zoro and Law were just confused.

"Why did they get so attached to a drawing?" Zoro asked.

"I don't know, I just like how excited Luffy gets about everything. Its cute," Law said smiling sofly.

After a slight pause Zoro said, ".....simp."

"Quit calling me out like that!!" Law yelled.

They continued to argue back and forth until Luffy ran over and jumped on Laws back. He nuzzled his face in Laws neck and kissed it lightly.

"Hi babe," Luffy whispered on Laws neck.

A shiver ran down Laws spine and his face flushed. "H-h-hey," Law whispered back stuttering in the middle.

Luffy stayed on Laws back as they walked through the forest. They saw evidence of destruction everywhere they looked. Laws hair was standing on edge. He could tell something was very wrong. Law put Luffy down so he could better focus on his surroundings. Then all of a sudden, Luffy was gone. This was just something Luffy does apparently. He disappears. 

Law and the others (minus Luffy) ended up in a destroyed village. They were walking around searching the destruction, when suddenly a rabbit girl jumped out of the trees and attacked them. Zoro fended off the attack when a dog girl riding a large crocodile like animal. And she was wearing Nami's clothes!!

"You guys must be the Straw Hats. The rest of your crew is that way along with the corpse." She said as she pointed to the left. "Leave them Carrot! There's an intruder in the Whale Forest, and Im guessing its Straw Hat Luffy!!" 

The rabbit girl jumped on behind the dog girl and they sped off going towards the giant tree that was towering over everything. 

"S-s-she was wearing Nami's clothes, AND SHE SAID CORPSE!! D-DID THEY KILL NAMI?!?!?!" Usopp asked freaking out. "Like hell we are going to go towards the danger! I say we keep looking around here!"

"I agree with Usopp." Zoro says. 

Everyone nodded their head in agreement and they continued to search the rubble.

Meanwhile~

Luffy is running towards the giant tree in the middle that towered over everything. He had seen the tree and thought it was awesome so he ran for it. As he was getting closer, he was suddenly stopped by a monkey man and a bull man. They engaged in battle, with Luffy holding his own. 

While Luffy saw a polar bear wearing a suit with the same sign that Law has tattooed on his back. 'That must be Bepo' he thought to himself. Bepo was trying to get the guardians (monkey and bull men) to leave Luffy alone.

Suddenly a giant alligator burst through the forest with a dog girl and a rabbit girl on its back. 

"We will take care of him," the dog girl said. The 2 guardians seemed to accept it and stopped their attack. Suddenly, a bunch of shadows jumped up from the trees surrounding Luffy. 

"I didn't sense them at all..." Luffy said.

"They are the guardians of the whale forest. No outsiders are allowed here. Not even you Straw Hat. I'm Wanda. I have no intention to fight you. Come on, Ill take you to your friends," she said explaining. 

"Okay nishishishi" Luffy said and jumped onto the alligator with the 2 girls. 

"Im Carrot!" The rabbit girl said, then gently bit his cheek. "Garchu!!~" She said. This is the way the minks greet each other. 

"STOP BITING ME!!" Luffy raged.

"Calm down Straw Hat, its the way we greet each other here," Wanda chimed in.

A rumbling could suddenly be heard, and rain fell down form the sky.

"What is that?" Luffy asked.

"Zunisha is watering her back. Zunisha is the name of the elephant that this country lives on," Wanda explains calmly. 

"No wonder I feel weakkkk," Luffy said falling down onto the alligators back.

"Yeah, its seawater that Zunisha waters herself with. This happens 2 times a day. It floods the area, then we use that seawater in our everyday life here in Zou." Wanda further explains. 

"That's coool," Luffy said sitting up. That's when he say the destruction. The city surrounding where they were flooding was utterly decimated. "W-what happened here?"

"Jack happened. I will tell you about it once I return you to your friends," Wanda answered.

They kept riding the alligator to higher ground, to go find Luffy's friends. In the process, they saw Bepo again and he told Luffy to inform Law of where he is. 

After a about 45 minutes of floating around the city, Luffy was looking around when suddenly the rest of the group he arrived with popped up out of nowhere. 

"Where did you guys come from?!?" Luffy exclaimed. 

"I teleported us here Luffy-ya. We saw you floating and decided to join. I don't trust these guys. The dog girl is wearing Nami-ya's clothes and she said there was a corpse for us to find." Law said, holding him by the shoulders.

"W-what?? A corpse? They killed one of my crew?!?" Luffy yelled getting louder and his eyes grew dark. 

"No, as I said earlier, we have no intention of hurting any of you, nor have we hurt any of you. There is the one of you who is a living corpse is he not?" Wanda said.

"Oh, you mean Brook!" Luffy smiled. "That means my crew really is here!! Oh yeah, Torao, Bepo told me to tell you to go meet him back that way," he said pointing behind them. 

"Okay. I'm going to go see them. I'll see you later." Law said as he kissed Luffy lightly in front of everyone.

Luffy blushed slightly and said, "Okay. Be careful and come back to me tonight."

"I will. I promise," Law replied. Then he used his devil fruit ability to get to the shore and started walking in the opposite direction.

A few minutes later the group is in a village of sorts in the forest. They were receiving a warm welcome, contrary to the beliefs that the minks hated humans. There they met up with Nami, Chopper, and Brook. Momonosuke was there, but didn't come out. 

"Oi, Nami. Where is Sanji??" Luffy inquired.

Nami's eyes showed her sadness as she informed them, "He left for a bit. He said he would be back though."

"Oh, okay. As long as he will be back," Luffy replied and let it go for the time being. 

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

I am really trying to skip past all of the actual plot, but there is just so much. 

Zou arc is going to take a few chapters, and will probably be longer. There is a lot that happens, and I don't want to leave too much out. 

Thank you again for reading. Love you all!! <3

(1263 words)