CHAPTER 3

Welcome back, I hope you are enjoying the story so far!!

Feel free to comment, it always brings me joy to read them :)

 ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

A few hours later~

Luffy came down from the bow and saw Law sleeping in his usual spot. His hat didn't quite cover his face. Luffy took note of how defenseless Law looked while asleep. He noticed the older male had a little bit of drool on the bottom part of his face, right below his lower lip. He silently walked closer and wiped the drool away with his thumb, then wiped it on his shirt.

"God, he's so cute..." Luffy muttered to himself.

He then turned around and walked away, thinking to himself, 'Why did I think he was cute??? I thought I had already figured this out, but meat doesn't make Torao cute....'

Luffy entered the dining area and saw the other members of his crew sitting around the table playing cards. From the look of it, Robin was winning. Luffy plopped down beside Zoro and put his head on Zoro's lap as he laid down.

"Oi, Luffy, is something wrong?" the swordsman asked with a hint of concern in his eyes.

"What does it mean..... if I find someone cute....?" Luffy asked, his voice barely above a whisperer.

Once the words had left his mouth, it seemed like the whole world stopped. Zoro just stared down at him with his mouth slightly agape. Robin chuckled to herself before answering.

"It means you like that person Luffy."

"Me like Torao? No way. Th- that's impossible. It has to be something else." Luffy countered

"Luffy, you and Trafalgar have been through a lot together, it only makes sense. You saved him from Doflamingo, more than once. There may be something more than just friendship there." Zoro said still looking down at Luffy.

"But Mingo was just an asshole!! I would have done that with or without Torao!!" Luffy yelled

"But you didn't. Law fought with you. Also, you don't know this, but while you were fighting to the death with Doflamingo, Law refused to leave you behind. He was willing to die right alongside you Luffy," Robin told him calmly.

At that, Luffy felt his face flush. He didn't know that. He groaned and turned his head so he was facing Zoro's stomach.

"Ive never felt this way before. About anyone. Its just confusing. The only thing close to this is how much I love meat." Luffy said into Zoro's shirt.

The other 4 just laughed at him. It was interesting seeing their captain like this. They didn't push him any further about the situation though. They resumed their card playing until Bartolomeo came in and said it was time for dinner and to clear off the table. They did as they were told, and Luffy sat up, laying his head on Zoros shoulder. 

Zoro would always be there for Luffy. He was Luffy's best friend after all. His first crewmate. He had unwavering loyalty towards the teen. That loyalty would never change. Anyone who hurt Luffy would have to answer to Zoro, and well, lets just say it wouldn't be pretty. It was like Zoro was an overprotective older brother. Luffy had one, but in the meantime, Zoro happily accepted the task.

The Barto Club brought out all the food and placed it on the table. Luffys eyes started to sparkle as he looked at all the meat. He jumped up and started eating. A little bit later, Law walked into the room. His signature hat was nowhere to be seen, and his hair was messy. His shirt was unzipped so it showed the majority of the spiraling lines that made up his chest tattoo. Luffy just stared at the older man as he walked to the table and sat down. 

'Holy fuck, I am down bad,' he thought to himself. Zoro elbowed him in the side and Luffy looked at him offended. Zoro gave him a look that said 'stop staring and eat dumbass'. Zoro leaned over to Luffy's ear and whispered to him, making sure no one else overheard.

"You're drooling looking at him, if you keep it up he's gonna notice. You don't want that do you? Just focus on eating." Zoro chuckled as he pulled away and saw Luffy flush a bright red. Robin chuckled too, having seen the whole thing. Law just looked on in confusion.

Luffy continued eating in silence. Zoro had caught him, what if Torao had too? 'God that would be embarrassing,' he thought to himself. He didn't want Torao to know he liked him. He avoided all eye contact with Law for the rest of the night before he went to lay on deck beside Zoro. They all drifted off to sleep. Luffy was laying with Zoro. Robin with Franky. Usopp with the 2 samurai from Wano. And Law alone in his chair. He wasn't tired though, since he had slept earlier. So he instead stared at the night sky, lost in his thoughts.

He was awake earlier in the day when Luffy had wiped his drool. He had woken up as Luffy walked over, but stayed still. He had felt when Luffy wiped his lower lip. 

He had heard what Luffy said.

 ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

That's all for this chapter! Love you all!! <3

(925 words)