CHAPTER 20

No idea how long this chapter is going to be, but I hope you enjoy it :)

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

8 months later~

"Law hurry the fuck up! You're gonna be late!!" Penguin yelled.

"I'M TRYING!!! THIS FUCKING TUX IS IMPOSSIBLE TO GET ON!!!" Law yelled back.

He finally got all the buttons where they were supposed to go and walked/ran out of the guest bedroom he was changing in. He was forced to stay at his crews house because he wasn't allowed to see Luffy. It was 'tradition' everyone said, but he just thought it was a bunch of bullshit.

It was finally the day of the wedding. After 8 months of planning and prepping, the day was finally here. Luffy and Law had disagreed on a few things. Luffy wanted a big wedding, Law wanted a small one. They eventually decided to have a medium sized wedding in Foosha Village. Both of their crews, families, and friends would be allowed, but no more than that.

Luffy's guests were the Straw Hat crew with their spouses, the Straw Hat Grand Fleet representatives and their spouses, Sabo and Koala, Dragon, Garp, Dadan, and Ivankov.

Law's guests were the Heart Pirates and Baby 5. Baby 5 was coming with Sai anyway, so basically Law's only guests were his crew.

Penguin turned around and saw Law in a white tux with a yellow tie. "Wow, you actually look decent," he said with a smirk.

"Yeah yeah. Can we go? We have to get to the beach," Law asked Penguin.

"As your best man, I will get you there on time. I promise." Penguin replied as they walked to the car. 

They got in and Shachi climbed in the backseat. Peng and Shachi were wearing tan colored suits so they didn't match the 2 grooms who were going to be wearing white. They drove to the beach and saw the wedding was already set up. 

Luffy wasn't here of course, the wedding didn't start until 4 and it was only 3. He would be walked down the aisle by his dad when the wedding started.

Law looked at the wedding arch at the end of the aisle. It had flowers and cloth wrapped around it. It was simple, but beautiful. The chairs were tan and white to match everyone's outfits. He walked down the aisle and touched the arch lightly.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" Law heard a voice say behind him. He turned to see Nami in a tan dress. 

"Very," Law responded with a small smile.

"Robin picked out a lot of this stuff. She has a certain flair for elegance, so she was perfect. You remember how beautiful her wedding was don't you?" Nami said starting a conversation. As she was talking, Penguin walked up and hugged her from behind. They had been dating for a few months now.

"Of course I do, I was taking notes the entire time," Law said chuckling. "Are all the bridesmaids and groomsmen here?"

"Technically we would be grooms-women not bridesmaids, but yes. Everyone but the groom himself is here. Well, his family isn't either, but they are probably helping him get ready." Nami replied.

"Okay, so far so good," Law said with a nervous laugh. 

"It'll be fine bro, stop worrying," Peng said walking over and patting his shoulder.

"Shachi, you have the rings? And is Usopp-ya and Kaya-ya's daughter ready with the flower petals?" Law asked. 

Usopp and Kaya had a daughter about half a year after their wedding. Her name was Meri, and she was absolutely adorable. She was about 3 feet tall, had tan skin, and curly brown hair, just like her father. Her nose was just slightly longer than a normal one, and she could thank her dad for that. She was much smarter than the average 3 year old. People said she got her brain from her mother. This adorable little girl is the flower girl in Law and Luffy's wedding.