CHAPTER 10

Hiiii, enjoy the new chapter :)

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

Law and Luffy had been talking and holding each other for a few hours, when suddenly Luffy's stomach growled. 

"I wonder if dinner is ready yet..." Luffy pondered. He moved to get up and started walking to the door, but then he felt a hand grab his wrist and pull him back.

"Before we leave this room, I have a question to ask you Luffy-ya," Law stated, suddenly looking serious.

"W-what is it?" Luffy asked, getting worried.

"Do you... want to be my boyfriend? I mean, if we both like each other, doesn't it make sense?" Law asked, blushing and looking away.

"Of course I do!!" Luffy yelled. He giggled and hugged Law around the neck. "Now can we go get food? Pretty please?" He begged with puppy dog eyes.

'Cute~' Law thought and replied with, "Yes, we can go get food now."

They left the room holding hands and walked to the dining room. As they entered, Law tried to let go of Luffy's hand, but Luffy just turned around and gave him a glare. The teen pulled the older male with him to his seat and they sat down side-by-side. 

"So, looks like you guys made up," Robin commented.

Law wrapped his arm around Luffy's shoulder as Luffy replied, "Yeah, we did more than just make up. We are dating now!" Luffy giggled.

"I knew you would after you said you would make him talk to you. You're very stubborn," Zoro said as he joined the conversation. "I guess I'll be losing my human blanket at night?" 

"He's mine now, so yeah. I can't allow you to be all over him anymore. I could barely even stand it before. But now that he's mine, I won't stand it." Law said with a glare fixed on Zoro.

Zoro put his hands up, "He's all yours. Just treat him well."

Luffy kissed Laws cheek and tried to calm him down. "I'm all yours now. I'm loyal Torao, you don't have to look so hell bent on killing Zoro." Luffy smiled up at Law.

"I'd never do anything to Luffy, you don't have to worry Trafalgar. Congrats though. Let's drink to the new couple!!" Zoro exclaimed raising his glass in the air. 

Cheers of congratulations went up all around the table. The group ate and drank for hours. Finally, once everyone had their fill, they went to the deck to go to sleep. Zoro slept with Usopp, Kin'emon, and Kanjuro, since he no longer had Luffy for warmth. Robin and Franky, as always, slept cuddled together. And Law and Luffy went over to Law's chair and just stopped for a second. Then they looked at each other thinking the same thing, 'There's not enough room on the chair for both of us.'

Law took off his hat and ran his hand through his hair sighing. "Stay here, I'll be right back. I think I saw some blankets in the storage room. I'll make us a pallet to lay on." Then he walked off to go get them.

Luffy sat on the chair and looked at the sky. The day had been eventful, but he was happy about it. Now he and Law were together. He smiled to himself. 

Once Law came back with arms full of blankets and 2 pillows, he started placing them on the floor. He laid down and held his arms open in an invitation for Luffy. Luffy smiled his huge smile and climbed into the blankets and cuddled up against Law. 

"Are you sure you're okay with this? You don't wanna sleep with Roronoa-ya anymore?" Law questioned, getting minorly self conscious.

"Of course I'm okay with this. You're my boyfriend after all! I love you, so I want to sleep beside you. Zoro was just a temporary placeholder." Luffy said smiling and nuzzling closer to Law.

"Okay, I'm glad. Goodnight, I love you Luffy-ya." Law muttered as he pulled Luffy closer to him.

"I love you too Torao," Luffy replied before drifting off to sleep.

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

That's the end of this chapter. There may only be a few more chapters after this. They would basically be dating fluff and maybe add a fight or something in there? Maybe some lemon? I just don't want to rush that lol. It's always weird when its rushed (at least in my opinion). I have a feeling the story will last at least until Zou is over. So maybe 10-20ish more chapters? That seems kinda long.... I don't know....

See you next chapter <3

(843 words)