CHAPTER 14

This chapter will still be a lot of anime plot with some fluff. Some possible lemon.

I hope you are loving the story! <3

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

That night~

Nami, Chopper and Brook had explained what happened to Sanji and Ceasar. Zoro was upset about the events, but he didn't say anything. The 3 who had been there already also explained what happened to Pekoms. They told about how he had been betrayed and they saved him. In the end, Luffy decided to allow Sanji to do what he needed to do and to trust in Sanji as his crewmate.

Brook had told them not to mention samurai here, and they started to get nervous because of Kin'emon and Kanjuro. They were samurai. At first Luffy was confused, then asked why. Brook said it had something to do with what happened to the country. Jack had come to Zou in search of a samurai. He had laid waste to the entire country searching for a man who wasn't even there. This led Brook to believe that they should not mention that they knew samurai, and they should not allow Kin'emon and Kanjuro to enter Zou.

After all of the information was given, they had a feast to celebrate the arrival of the rest of the Straw Hats. Law and his crew arrived shortly after it started. Luffy ran up and hugged him tightly. He looked up into his boyfriends eyes, then leaned up on his toes to kiss him. Law returned the kiss holding nothing back. When they broke the kiss they saw multiple faces gaping at them.

"Oh yeah.... I forgot you guys weren't there with us the days we were with the Barto Club. Me and Torao are dating!!"

Brook just laughed his signature laugh while the Heart Pirates, Nami, and Chopper all screamed, "WHATTTTT?!?!?!?!?!"

"Long story. Short version is we like each other and are dating. Have been for a few days now." Law replied holding Luffy's hand.

Penguin and Shachi came up behind Law and patted him on the back harder than necessary and said, "Good for you man!!"

After the banquet was over and everyone was caught up on everything they missed, everyone went to do their own thing. The banquet would last until morning, but Law and Luffy had no intention of staying that long.

They left the banquet to take a walk. They finally found a building meant for injured people. The only person who had been staying there recently was Pekoms, but at the moment he was at the party and would be all night.

Law walked over and laid down on an empty bed with his hand over his eyes, expecting Luffy to take the bed beside him. Instead, he felt the weight of another person climb on the bed he was on. He then felt legs straddling his lap. 'W-what the fuck is he doing?!' Law panicked.

He moved his hand away from his eyes and saw Luffy's big brown eyes looking down at him. Luffy leaned down and kissed him passionately. He licked Laws bottom lip asking for permission to enter. 'Where the fuck did he learn this??' Law thought to himself as he did what his boyfriend wanted. Luffy slipped his tongue in and explored Laws mouth while their tongues fought for dominance.

Luffy pulled back first and looked at the heavily breathing Law with eyes half-lidded and full of lust. He leaned down and licked Laws neck before biting it. Law let out a groan of pleasure. Luffy pulled back again and looked at Laws face to make sure he was okay.

Law grabbed the back of Luffy's neck and pulled him down into a heated kiss. As they kissed Law rolled them over so he was on top. Luffy wrapped his arms and legs around Law as they continued to kiss. Law let his hands travel Luffy's body and slip under his shirt holding his waist. Luffy pulled off Laws shirt as his own hands wandered.

Law reached down to Luffy's shorts and pulled away from the kiss.

"Is this okay? I don't want to go too far if you arent okay with it." Law checked. He didn't want to force Luffy into anything.

"It's okay. I'm ready." Luffy replied as he pulled Law back into the kiss.

Law took off Luffy's shorts and stuck his hand down his boyfriends underwear. He grabbed Luffy's member and started stroking it slowly at first then progressively getting faster. Luffy was moaning into their kisses and scratching Laws back until he finally came. Luffy came faster than Law expected.

"S-sorry. This is my first time," Luffy said looking away from Law's eyes.

"It's mine too. Don't be embarrassed." Law replied kissing Luffy's cheek to reassure the 19 year old.

"I saw something in a book I want to try. I read a few books.... to prepare," Luffy said in a small voice. "Can you lay down please?"

'Fuck he's so goddamn cute and sexy.' Law thought to himself as he laid down on his back. He watched as Luffy unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. He watched as Luffy pulled his underwear down just enough so his erection stood upright. Then, he watched as Luffy lowered his mouth to his tip. He groaned in pleasure as Luffy moved his mouth up and down on Laws member.

"F-fuck, y-you're good at this Luffy-ya," Law said between his groans. It only took another minute or so until he came in Luffy's mouth.

Luffy stood up and walked to the station of medical supplies to spit into the sink. 'He has a cute butt,' Law thought to himself as Luffy walked away. Luffy came back and put his underwear back on, along with Laws shirt. Law rebuttoned his pants and made sure the bed was clean before laying down and inviting Luffy to lay beside him. Luffy gladly took the spot.

Law kissed his neck and decided to tease a little. "So, you read books, huh?"

"Y-yeah. I knew we would do something like this eventually. I wanted it to feel good. I figured it would be useful to know something at the very least." Luffy answered.

"That makes sense. I love you Luffy. Never forget that." Law said as he kissed the top of Luffy's head.

"I love you too, Law." Luffy said smiling as he said the last word.

The 2 boys fell asleep like that. Wrapped in each others arms and happy like they had never been before.

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

So, it finally happened!! Though it wasn't much, I wanted to add a little lemon.

That will probably be all for this series. Maybe some at the very end, but I'm not fs on the details yet. I kinda just go with the flow lol.

I appreciate you all. Goodbye until next chapter my lovelies <3