Slim J vs Matt Sydal

The show was beginning and the fans at AEW Dark were psyched while Chaylyn was at the commentary table as Katana with Taz and Excalibur

The show was beginning and the fans at AEW Dark were psyched while Chaylyn was at the commentary table as Katana with Taz and Excalibur. She had on a pair of headsets just like the other two.

The Tribuster's theme hits as Excalibur began making his commentary "Hello everyone and welcome to AEW Dark, I'm Excalibur, Joined as always by the Human Suplex Machine, Taz. We also have a special guest who also joined us at the commentary table tonight, Katana. And let's throw down to the third broadcast team, Dasha Gonzalez."

Slim J came out through the tunnel, accompanied by Ari Daivari, Sonny Kiss and Jeeves Kay.

Slim J made his way down the steps and goes to enter in the ring while Taz began speaking to Excalibur about diet soda and chatted about it for a bit as Katana just sat there, listening.

Soon, Matt Sydal's theme hit as Katana sat up and smiled. Seeing him made his way out through the tunnel, making his little entrance as she couldn't help but comment.

"Mmm, my man looks so handsome tonight, just look at him......" She said on commentary. Matt's black and white open jacket which shows his perfectly toned abs and his chest. His hair slicked back as a strand of it hung to the side.

"Yeah, he's quite a good looking gentleman, Sydal." Taz would say as Excalibur then spoke.

"And Matt sydal, Slim J to kick us off here on a jam packed edition of AEW Dark, Taz it's been a while since we had an edition of Dark as super-sized as this"

"Ohh I know, I know. I love with the super sized darks, the fans love it, I love it, you love it. Everyone loves it. And it's great to see Matt Sydal. I love Matt, known Matt a long time." Taz comments

Katana would chime in "I agree. It's great to see Matt back in action again, here on AEW Dark. He's been a very good edition to the roster here and not to mention, one of the most talented"

As Matt made his way around the ring, once again Taz would speak.

"And he's gonna have to be careful with those Trustbusters, they're very sketchy people" He said with his brooklyn accent.

Katana's confidence soon started slipping away when hearing this from him and turned to gaze at the Human Suplex Machine.

"Gee, thanks Taz......You just had to say that......" She said while she was now worrying and  rubbed her belly gently.

'Please be careful babe.....' Katana thought in her head while not really paying too much mind to Taz and Excalibur talking.

She watched as the two men in the ring were talking smack and getting in each other's faces. Katana could see that Slim J was a little too close to her boyfriend's face.

"Hey now, Slim!! Don't be trying to kiss my man now!!" Though, she knows he has no intentions of doing so at al. Slim was only getting in his face to trash talk. Though still, she had to say what she was thinking. Katana had to settle herself down and stood seated to see what happens next.