Under The Weather

Fast forwarding -------------

10/4/22.

It was almost time for them to go head out on the way to AEW Dark. Matt got his bag of attire all set as Chaylyn wasn't feeling a little out of it but she didn't want her boyfriend to notice so she had to put a smile and act as if everything is fine and dandy.

Though in real, she didn't feel too well. Before leaving, Chaylyn was hit with an icky feeling, a really icky feeling. But she had to act casual around Matt, telling him that she needed to use the restroom real quick.

Soon, she goes to head right into the bathroom, closing and locking the door then placed her hand over her mouth as she rushed toward the toilet, opening the lid and vomits into it. After she threw up, Chaylyn catches her breath and wiped her mouth, taking a moment to collect herself then she flushed, closed the lid and got up to wash her hands.

Luckily Matt hasn't heard any of it because he was waiting for her right outside the hotel room door. Getting her hands washed and gathering herself, Chaylyn unlocked and heads out the bathroom. As she was set, Chaylyn got out of the hotel room and looked at her boyfriend "I'm ready, let's go"

Matt smiles and goes to hold her hand with his free hand. They walked down the hall, got into an elevator to go down and afterwards, they left the hotel to get into their rental car.

As soon as Matt got the car started, he began driving on the way to AEW.

During the drive, Chaylyn began to speculate on a few things for the reason why she feels sick. First she thought she wasn't getting enough sleep but then was against the thought as she figured it made no sense. Then she assumed that she might've ate something that didn't agree with her. Chaylyn kept on theorizing some more then thought about the worst things.

These thoughts were getting the best of her as she was now worried. She was afraid that something life threatening is causing her to be sick.

Matt glanced at her for a second then kept his eyes on the road "Doing alright, babe? Your awfully quiet this evening"

Chaylyn turned back to Matt, putting a casual smile to mask her real feelings. "Yeah, I'm fine, love. Just a little tired but I'll get over that when we arrive" she replied.

"Alright, just thought I make sure" Matt said being thoughtful.

Again, Chaylyn was left to her thoughts again and getting herself more worried. If it was life threatening, she didn't want Matt to suffer as she goes through with it.

After an hour or two, they finally arrived at AEW.