Dante Martin & Matt Sydal vs Cezar Bononi & Ryan Nemeth

9/13/22

9/13/22.

AEW Dark

Chaylyn was standing there repping the Matt Sydal t shirt, it was the cutoff version of it. Her arms and toned stomach was showing off as she wore her black leather tights and high knee combat boots.

As the tag match is about to start soon
Chaylyn smirked as she called out "Are you boys ready?"

Matt just finished his warming up as did Dante.

"Always" Matt replied

Dante jumped up to his feet smiling "Ohh yeah. I'm ready to take flight!" He smiled with a nod

Chaylyn smiles "Let's go rumble"

Then all 3 began making their way. Chaylyn was now about to go out there as Katana.

When Dante's theme went off,

They all went through the tunnel and made it out to the arena as fans appluad and cheered.

Katana was right behind the men as she smiles, making an entrance with them

"And their opponent! Being accompanied by Katana! The team of Matt Sydal! And Dante Martin!" Justin Roberts announced out

A few fans wolf whistled at her as it made her flattered and kept her smile as she went over to stay at ringside. When gazing over at their opponent, Katana became worried since that Cezar guy seemed to have more of a power advantage. She wasn't sure if her boyfriend or best friend will be able to defeat Cezar and Ryan Nemeth.

Soon all the men in the ring began to get into each other's faces, they were confrontational at first until Cezar Bononi and Ryan Nemeth went at them, putting them into opposite corners.

They were going to throw Dante and Matt at each other and when they did, Matt slid under as Dante jumped doing a dropkick on Ryan and Matt doing a dropkick to one of Cezar's legs.

Then soon Dante would throw Ryan into Cezar. Ryan went down but Cezar was still standing a bit, so Dante and Matt did a double dropkick to Cezar which sent him over the ropes and out the ring.

Katana clapped as her heart was beating fast "There you go boys!!" She cheered for her friend and boyfriend and carefully tunes in as she herself was feeling the adrenaline rush through.

Soon Dante went to go springboard dive with Matt's help (though it seemed to botch a bit) As the two of them went landing on their opponents, knocking them down.

The crowd was cheering for them.

Dante then got Ryan up and tossed him into the ring.

When Ryan was in, he got up and attempted to kick Matt. But luckily he caught it and tripped him, followed by a his own special, unique moonsault which never fails to impress Katana.