Main Event Match

AEW Dark10/11/22

AEW Dark
10/11/22.

Backstage, with two matches to go before the main event.

Chaylyn was a little antsy about tonight because both Dante & her boyfriend, Matt will be facing off against Cole Carter & Aaron Solo who would be accompanied by some guy name Nick Comoroto.

She went right over to Matt a bit worried as she spoke

"Babe? I don't think I can be able to just stay back here and relax knowing that you'll be fighting against possible cheaters.....They have CHEAT written all over them...."

Matt gently goes to hold both of ger hands in his, comforting her and smiled sweetly "Dante and I will be fine, hun. I promise you. I just don't think it's best for you to come out with me and Dante tonight....I mean, look what happened to you during last AEW Dark......"

"But babe, I'm all good now...I just really don't trust those guys...I mean what's the deal with this Nick Comoroto?.... I saw him earlier with a cane......Lord knows what he'll do with that....."

Matt shook his head "He won't even dare use that cane of his...There's no way cause Dante and I won't allow that to happen. Also the ref won't allow that to happen. Okay?" He spoke soothingly while gently rubbing her hand and kissed it lightly.

Chaylyn nodded some and let out a soft, semi smile. Matt soon went on to go to a spot to go stretch out his legs, warming up while Dante was sitting on top of one of the cases, noticing that he seemed like something was bugging his mind, he looked a little bummed.

So Chaylyn went to approach her bestie "Nervous about the match?" She asked

Dante gazed over at her and gently shook his head "Oh, no. Not that at all....I look forward to tonights main event tag match. Just got something else in mind...."

Chaylyn became curious as she rested her arms at the case he's seated at. "Like what?.." She asked.

Dante was lost in thought for a minute and softly let out a sigh "I feel like I did something to get Weslyn mad and I don't know what it is....."

Hearing him mention her sister, this got her attention and raised her brows some "Oh?....What do you mean?...."

Dante was a bit gloomy thinking about it as he shrugged. "I don't know.....I went to see her earlier and asked her if she looked forward to watching the main event and I don't know......She just treated me differently and took off......All I know was that she looked like she had someplace else to go to..."

"Hmm.......Strange........I'll talk to her about it when I see her, alright? Don't you worry, " Chaylyn assures him.

Dante nodded then got off of the case to go do some warming up with Matt.