Chay's Arrival

Since Chaylyn and Matt each had a match to do at AEW Dark, the two of them got their bag of wrestling attire then headed out on their way

When they arrived, Chaylyn had to go meet up with Tony Khan, Tony Schiavone etc to plan out the schedule of her match and that she'll be going up against a local competitor. The catch was that this particular match of hers will be off camera. To be more specific, won't be aired on tv.

Yes, this was a bit of a bummer but after all, Chaylyn didn't expect much since this upcoming match of hers is basically like an audition.

Once the discussion was over and planned out, Chaylyn got out of the office as Matt got up from a chair, walking over to her.

"So? What did they say?" He asked her

"Well" Chaylyn began while she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Firstly, Tony told me. Mr Khan, said that my match will be the 3rd to kick off. But the thing is, this is an off air match, in a way, I didn't expect much"

Matt then came to a realization "Hey! That's perfect because my match along with Dante will be up next and I think you'd be perfect to come be at our ring side! This is going to be a fun one" he said

Chaylyn grew a big smile "Alright!" She clapped then stopped

"But you would probably have to go ask Tony permission to see if he approves of the idea about me being at ringside for you and Dante"

Matt paused for a bit "Oh yeah...."

"Well, let me go see what he says" he said

Chaylyn nodded "Okay, you go ahead and do that" she replies.

Matt smiled then went on ahead to Tony's office to see what he would think about the idea.

Chaylyn waited for a few as she soon goes to wonder off a bit, and letting her eyes gaze around backstage until somebody called out

"Hey! Matchmaker!"

Chaylyn looked over to see it was Dante Martin as she smiled friendly.

"Hey!"

Dante walked on over to go stand before her

"What's up? How's it going? Anything new?"

"Actually yes, something is new. Plus I'm doing good. I'm here once again because I have a match here tonight"

Dante was surprised to hear this news as his brows raised. It was interesting to him that she's got a match.

"Really?.......That's so cool, Chay!" He comments all cheerful.

She nodded "Uhuh" smiling still

"How did you manage to have a match here at AEW?" He asked curiously but intrigued.

"I got myself into a match at the county fair a couple weeks back. The award is the opportunity to have a try out match at a wrestling brand of my choice so I chose AEW Dark."

" But my match is an off camera match. It happens to be the match right before yours and Matt's" she added

"Oh, damn, that sucks"

Chaylyn nods "Yeah...But it's fine, I didn't expect much from it since I totally see it as an audition" she said.

"And oh! Another thing, Matt is trying to convince Tony Khan to have me at ringside for you guys"

"Ohh sweet! That'll be dope" Dante said and approved of the idea.

"It would! Plus, I had my wrestling name already confirmed. I couldn't have myself be called Garcia on AEW. There's already a Garcia here and I absolutely cringed when Tony suggested me the idea to be Daniel Garcia's sister in wrestling. Uugghh...Couldn't stomach this guy. But don't tell Matt, he doesn't know that my wrestling name isn't Chay Garcia. I want him to find that out when Justin Roberts announces it" Chaylyn said

"I won't tell a soul" he said with a zipped lip gesture.

Soon Matt came over as if things didn't go well, making Chaylyn become concerned.

"What is it? What's wrong?..."

Matt kept a straight for a bit until he smiled

"It's official, Tony is allowing you to be at ringside with us tonight" he said

Chaylyn sighed in relief, placing her hand onto her chest "Ohhh my god, babe, you got me worried..."

"You made me think that something bad happened. Thank god that wasn't the case" she let out a soft laugh

"Yeah I sure got you good, didn't I?" Matt teased.

Chaylyn playfully rolled her eyes while shaking her head "Give me a break"

Dante smiled "Awesome, this is going to be so kick ass"

"And fun!" Chaylyn added

Knowing that they still got plenty of time, Chaylyn looked at both her boyfriend and Dante "I'm going to go to the dressing room to get changed and do my warming up before my moment so until then"

Dante nods as he waved "We'll see ya later tonight!"

"Yeah! And good luck with your match, babe! I'll be rooting for you!" Matt said.

Eventually, Chaylyn made her way to the dressing room so that she can get herself prepared later tonight.