Revenge.

Fast Forwarding --- --- ---

AEW DARK 1/24/23.

  Although Chaylyn couldn't wrestle in her condition, she felt so glad to be in AEW again as Matt felt just as glad when they both entered the building. Now that they were inside, they were greeted by Darius and Dante Martin as Matt exchanged a bro like handshake with them.

Dante took notice at Chaylyn's little pregnant belly as he smiles "So that explains why you were sick the last time you were here! Woooow. Hey, congrats!" He comments gleefully.

Chaylyn smiles and gave him a nice friendly hug, Dante hugs her back.

"Aaaw, thank you bestie" she said then soon turn to see Dante's older brother offering him a kind smile "And you must be Darius? Hi, it's so nice to finally meet you"

Darius smiled back in return "Yeah! It's really nice to meet you too" he replied then the two exchanged a friendly hug. After that, Dante asked

"Do you two know what you're going to have?"

Chaylyn and Matt both shook their heads.

"No, not yet" Chaylyn responded "probably within a month or so, we'll find out the gender. Depends on when my doctor is scheduling me" she added.

Dante nodded as Chaylyn smiles "Soooo. How is it going between you and my sister Weslyn?"

"It's going pretty good. I guess it's official to say that we're hitting it off." Said Dante.

Chaylyn was pleased to hear so "You know what? I'm glad because honestly you two look cute together!"

Dante lightly scratched the back of his ear "Well....I mean.....It's not like that or anything.....I mean I like her, yes but uh..." He began while slightly blushing

Matt raised his brows "Going steady as friends?"

Dante nodded "Yeah! That"

Chaylyn softly laughs "Alright, but don't be a stranger and be sure to spill the tea if anything interesting happens between the two of you"