SURPRISE! Change Of Plan

The time is finally here!

On AEW Dark

Chaylyn was all set and ready, feeling pumped up and nervous, feeling as if her bones were rattling within her flesh.

She tried to restrain herself from trembling though she couldn't. In fact she was just behind the curtain as the second match was soon to end.

Her heartbeat began to increase, she began taking deep breaths to try to calm herself down, until eventually her theme began going off which made her feel like even more of a nervous wreck. 'Come oooonnn get yourself together, Chay!' She thought to herself

Her theme: Woman by Wolfmother the MSTRKRFT remix

Chaylyn soon went through the curtain, walked through the tunnel to come out seeing the arena and the fans.

Justin Roberts with his announcing

"Introducing first! From Tampa FL! Making her debut tonight on AEW Dark! Weighing in 121 lbs! Katana!!"

A few fans would cheer a bit, clap and even wolf whistled some.

Yup, her wrestling name is Katana and her wrestling gear was a black top with silver patterns at the front and her tights were leather black with high knee combat boots matching the color of her tights and black arm sleeves.

She looked almost accurate to the Talisa Sotto version of Kitana from the 1995 Mortal Kombat movie. Except that her hair was down. Her gimmick was basically somewhat like the actual Mortal Kombat character but with her own little taste.

Katana would do a sexy pose with her hand folded designed fans and would make her way down the ramp as her hips would sway a bit while making her way down. She got onto the apron, posing with her fan then entered in the ring. She went over to the center, facing the crowd and striked a pose with two of her hand folded fans.

Then, she goes to put away her folding fans, went to her corner and stayed there, stretching her arms and her legs a bit. Her theme song slowly dies down and stopped.

Then one of the referee's came down the ramp, entering the ring to tell Justin Roberts something as Katana aka Chaylyn couldn't make out on what's happening until the announcer brought the microphone to his mouth.

"Due to complications, the local competitor will not be attending this match. Instead, a new challenger will attend here tonight!"

Katana was confused 'What?....' She thought

Soon a theme went off

This House Is On Fire by ACDC began playing as some fans were cheering.

Katana stopped doing her warming up as she stood up straight, surprised on who she'll be facing.

"No waayyy......"