"Hush now. Don't say that. You're a strong and brave woman. Besides, I'm here for you. I always will."

Jihyo's tears started to fall as she encouraged her friend. She then wiped away her tears immediately. She stood up to get water for Sana.

"Wait. I'll just get you some water to drink", she excused.

---

"Sanayaah...", Jihyo called out.

But when she came back, Sana was fast asleep on the couch. She looked at the wall clock and saw that it was exactly 11 pm. She put the glass with water on the table. Then she went to her bedroom to get pillows and a blanket. When Jihyo returned, she turned off all the lights and just left one light on for them. She adjusted Sana's position and then she lay down next to the blonde girl. After that, she put the blanket on them and then hugged Sana to give her friend warmth.

"I know it is hard for you but I believe you will surpass this. Everything will be okay", Jihyo whispered while gently caressing Sana's head.

When we love someone, we share in their successes and we are there for them in their disappointments and hurts. Friendship love gives support and encouragement and most importantly a friend is always there to listen. The love in a friendship holds a special place in our hearts.

---

Meanwhile, Tzuyu is currently confined in the hospital. She was still lying unconscious on the bed with oxygen attached to her and a device placed on her chest.

Tzuyu's friends, Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung were with her in the room. They were waiting for Tzuyu to regain its consciousness. Neither of the two was talking. They were just stunned while looking at their friend. They could only hear their anxious breathing and noise coming from the apparatus that was being attached to the tall girl's body.

After a while, the door opened and Tzuyu's parents entered. At that time, Mr. And Mrs. Chou had just finished talking to Dr. Kang about what happened to their daughter.

The two girls were surprised and immediately stood up and bow their heads in respect to Tzuyu's parents.

"Good evening, Uncle Yi-cheng."

"Good evening, Aunt Yen-ling."

The girls said in unison as they greeted them with a wistful smile crawling across their lips.

"Aigooo......Aigooooo..These kids." Mr. Chou let out a sigh as he approached Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung who was still standing in front of them. "What's with the faces? Come on! My daughter is gonna be okay. Don't be sad." Mr. Chou, gently pinched the girls' cheeks to make them smile.

"Girls, my dear daughter was just sleeping. I guess, she tired herself too much again but she's fine", the old man explained to the girls. A soft smile formed on his lips but behind that smile, just like the two girls, Mr. Chou was also sad and frightened about her daughter's condition.

Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung could no longer control their feelings anymore and pretend they were fine in front of the old man. They both started to cry as they remembered Tzuyu's saddened revelation earlier to them.

"So my dear daughter already told you about her condition....", Mr. Chou whispered as she gave Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon a long tight hug and then softly caressed their backs to make the girls calm. "Don't worry. We don't stop looking for a heart donor for Tzuyu. For now, all we have to do is to wait".

On the other hand, Mrs. Chou was just sitting beside Tzuyu. With sadness in her eyes, she watched her daughter sleep peacefully. She holds Tzuyu's hand and gently caresses it.