Chapter 25

Mating

Louis' POV

Harry was working and could come home any minute. I had decided that he deserved some distraction after all those boring meetings, and messaged him, I was ready and waiting.

We had talked about it, and even though we weren't together long, we both knew we were destined to be together, so we had decided that is was nonsense to wait it out.

We are happy together so what is the point in waiting since we both know we want to be mated and stay together forever.

I heard Harry's car pull up on the drive way, and the door smacked open against the wall.

Harry sniffed the air, and went straight for his goal, and that happened to be me.

I was so excited and I was leaking slick already and by the sight of Harry he could already smell it.

He was already rock hard and his pupils were so dilated I couldn't even see green in his eyes.

Harry lifted me of the couch and carried me to the bedroom.

3rd person POV

"So this is it," Louis said, gesturing at the bed. He looked up at Harry and bit his lip. "This is fine, right?"

"More than fine," Harry replied. He pushed Louis down onto the bed, then moved to crouch over him.

Louis looked up at him, his cheeks redder now. "Why don't you check if I am ready?" He raised his arms above his head.

Harry pulled Louis' shirt over his head, then helped him deal with his panties and fluffy socks.

Louis took care of Harry's belt, and Harry pulled his jeans down, along with his boxers.

Now that Louis' ass was exposed to him, he could see his glistening hole. He let go of Louis' right knee to circle Louis's hole with his finger.

Louis moaned and shivered. "Yeah, please!"

Harry let go of him. His own cock was rock-hard now. He wanted to fuck Louis, and fuck him as soon as possible. He pulled his own shirt over his head, and liked Louis' pleased moan at the sight of him.

"You like what you see, huh?" he asked, once he was standing next to the bed fully naked, his own hard cock jutting out.

Louis nodded, his hand reaching down to wrap around his cock. "Please fuck me," he said, arching his back he started to jerk off. "Fuck, I need your cock."

Harry grunted as he straddled Louis again. He grabbed Louis's wrists and pushed them down against the mattress. He was the only one who was gonna touch the Omega's cock tonight and for the rest of his life. "Exactly," he told Louis. "You need my cock, not your own hand, right?" He moved his hands so Louis's wrists were now above his head, still pressed down against the mattress.

Louis moaned, arching his back and closing his eyes. "Yes," he said. "Yes, I need your cock, please."

Harry released Louis' hand, smiling at Louis' disappointed moan. He pressed one hand against Louis' chest, then leaned down to smell his groin. "Mmm, you smell good. Getting nice and slick already for me."

"Please, I'm ready," Louis said, spreading his legs. "Fuck me."

He grabbed Louis' left shoulder and turned him around. Once Louis was facing down, he grabbed Louis' hips and pulled him up until he was on all fours. Louis was panting hard, his arms already trembling as he spread his thighs. "Are you gonna fuck and mate me now?" he asked.