Chapter 16

A/N just a whole chapter of smut, enjoy!

Let me see your face

3rd person POV

After the run in the forest, they both knew what they wanted. It had been clear before, but now there was no doubt about it.

They patiently walked the stairs to the top of the packhouse where Louis' room was. Trying to keep their hands to themselves to make sure pack members in the packhouse don't see something that would shock their mind. As Louis opened the door, everything changed.

Harry and Louis burst into Louis' room, Louis pressing Harry against the wall as he closed the door behind them. He had one hand on Harry's chest holding him there for a hanging moment as their almost black eyes held contact.

Louis rather sloppily leaned his face down to kiss Harry as he pressed his body against him. They savoured the moment, alternating between light pecks and deep, hot kisses.

Harry grabbed Louis by his collar and pulled him to the bed, eventually falling backward onto it while pulling Louis down on top of him.

"Take your shirt off, I want to feel your skin on mine." Harry said between kisses.

Louis pulled off his shirt and slid back on top of Harry. They made out for a moment before Harry threw Louis to the side of the bed and climbed on top of him. He sat on top of Louis' pelvis and waited, looking down into Louis' eyes and smiling.

"I've been looking forward to tonight, not gonna lie."

"Me too." Louis replied.

While they stared longingly into each other's eyes, Louis undid Harry's belt, then his button and zipper, and finally reached into boxers and retrieved Harry's cock.

"That feels nice... faster." Harry commanded.

Louis eagerly obeyed as he slid his free hand up Harry's chest, grabbing Harry by the shoulder and pulling him down to his face. Harry quickly placed his mouth on that one spot of Louis's neck, the one that drove him crazy. He loved running his tongue back and forth while feeling Louis squirm underneath him; his voice shuddering with uneven breaths.

"I need that cock in my mouth again." Louis begged as he wrapped his arms around Harry.

Louis rolled the two of them over and lowered his mouth to Harry's groin. He licked and teased the tip while using his left hand to play with Harry's nipple. Finally, Louis took Harry deep into his mouth and held it there as Harry grabbed onto his hair, gasping. Louis went into a frenzy working his mouth and hand all over Harry's dick, switching from steady patterns to frantic and new sensations.

"Hold on, you're going to make me cum and we haven't even started what we came here to do!" Harry interjected.

Harry pushed Louis down onto the bed and began to blow him. Meanwhile he started to play with Louis' ass. He tickled the rim of his hole before starting with one finger, then two, then three as he warmed Louis up. Louis was leaking slick already and Louis was going crazy, panting like an animal as his body shook in pleasure.

"You ready babe?" Harry asked.

Louis climbed on Harry and moved the huge cock onto his more than ready hole. He had waited for far too long for this moment and looked down at Harry, locking eyes with him as he slowly eased in the girthy dick. He breathed deeply as it went from tight pain to relaxed pleasure.

"Ok, slowly now handsome." Louis said

Harry slowly pulled out and pushed back in. Each thrust was easier and faster than the last. Louis had never produced that much slick before. He was surprised with how much smoother it was, and could feel the steady stream of Harry's precum helping to keep everything even more lubricated.

Louis stood himself up on his feet while squatting and bounced up and down. He never would have called himself a power bottom, but in this moment he was certainly feeling it.

"Oh god, slow down sexy. If you keep doing that I'm going to cum!" Harry begged.

"I could do with having your load up my ass handsome." Retorted Louis

"I'd love to, but this is our first time, and I want to enjoy it for a while longer."

Louis loved how romantic and sweet Harry could be. He took Harry deep and leaned forward to kiss him. He loved the sensation of having Harry deep inside him while they gently kissed.

Louis pulled him up before lying down and flipping over. Harry lined himself up on top of Louis's back and slid himself in. Harry propped himself up on his arms and started to hump Louis like a wild animal.

"Ugh, I need to keep slowing down, you've got me so close to cumming" Harry cried out.

"Put your chest on my back and just go nice and slow you animal!"

Harry lowered himself as he slowed down and lay his head next to Louis'. Louis loved feeling Harry's breath on his ears between his kisses on the side of his neck. Louis reached his arm up and grabbed the side of Harrys face, gently rubbing it.

"I want to see your face. Turn over you beautiful omega!"

They continued the missionary position and Harry started slowly at first, building in a faster tempo. He reached down and started to jerk on Louis' rock-hard dick.

"Knot me, please... Oh my God! You're going to make me cum. Don't stop!" Louis gasped.

Harry kept pounding and put his free hand down onto Louis's shoulder, simultaneously pressing down onto Louis and pulling him ever further toward him.

"I'm going to cum, keep going!" Louis declared.

Harry could feel Louis's body start to spasm, and his cock felt Louis's ass tighten as cum began to shoot out from Louis's dick and onto his chest.

Harry's pounding was faster while they kissed, and sweaty bodies making a mess in the dark sheets. The room was filled with their huffing and moans, while the bed creaked continuously. Harry was close to the edge. Harry hugged him tight while his knot popped deep inside. His knot pumping his cum in steady flows inside of Louis.

They were locked together, and they loved all of it.