I can't believe I'm finally done with my laundry whooo! I really need to shower now. I went back to my room and took a long warm shower which I I needed after all that work.I put on some music on the house Bluetooth since the house had small but not visible speakers that play music so you can select which room to play music in then listen, but since mom isn't here so I'll just select the whole house. I showered,did a bit of twerking here and there I mean who wouldn't twerk listening to cardi b and Megan stallion playlist.

I got out of the shower wrapping my self with with a towel I turned the volume and water off but immediately after doing that I heard noise coming from downstairs my eyes widened,my heart starting to beat fast there's someone in the house? Shit what do I? I called mom multiples of time but she didn't answer her phone,I also tried Bree but her phone went straight to voicemail only one person remaining but my ego just wouldn't let me call her so I decided to deal with the situation on my own even though I might get killed or worse.
I didn't wear any shoes to avoid making noise so the intruder doesn't hear me coming I took the bat under my bed which dad gave me for times like this I've never used it before but I sure will today I also had a pepper spray just for control.

I tip-towed going downstairs trying to be as quiet as I can be I moved corner to corner like a spy and the moment I reached the kitchen without any sign of a person in the house my heart was now beating faster my adrenaline was probably high,my hands starting sweat and my forehead was sweaty too but I continued moving that's when I spotted intruder as I was about to hit them at on the legs but as soon as they turned around I noticed that it was actually not an intruder but some crazy ass bitch that looks like Kay.

"Are you fucken crazy?" I yelled throwing the bat on the ground.
"I almost hit you with the bat thinking your a thief or something!" I felt my body temperature rising.
"Neo,I'm sorry okay I saw your mom's car leave in the morning and I thought I should pop in" she chuckled.
"Pop-in? Huh? I nearly paralysed you just a minute ago and you seem to be relaxed for that matter! I mean why not knock? call? Or something than just to budge in and pretend its okay to be doing that in other peoples house?" I asked folding my arms with a raised brow.

"Shit,you trying to get me hard?" She smirked after looking down on my boobs.
"What!" Ow they got bigger after I crossed my arms "Your really nasty you know that?" I felt my face getting hot from the way she was looking at me since I only had the towel on and nothing else under so I removed my arms to avoid being stared at.
"Do you know how hot you really look right now?" She said getting closer and to my surprise I didn't try to step back or move a muscle.
"Kay,can you just stop? I told you about this and I'm still not done with you about the whole house break in thing and also for ENDING THE CALL while I was still talking!! " I looked directly into her ocean eyes trying to show her that I was serious but she sometimes doesn't do that and I hate that.
"Stop what?"She said taken aback. "I'm not doing anything and yesterday I was having bad reception.. I tried calling back but it just wouldn't go through and I'm sorry I mean I would never do that to you princess" she puppy eyed me.
"Whatever,I know your lying" I wiped away those puppy eyes of hers with hand.
"So you're really not going to the party tonight?" She looked at me with sad eyes.
"Can you stop with the act? And I already told you that I am not going and nothing will change my mind"
"Even if i go down on you or a make out with you?" She caressed my face looking deep in to my eyes with a smirk appearing on her face.
I blinked twice "And what is that?"
Her eyes widened "Are you even being serious right now!?That's all you ever think about Kay!" I looked away pretending to be upset but I wasn't.
"If that's the only option I have, then I guess I dont have any another choice but to use it" she guilty shrugged. asshole
"What's do you mean by going down on me anyway?" I looked at her.
"Pfft..ha ha ha....you don't know what that is?" She laughed making me feel pissed.

"Kay,stop with the bullshit and just tell me I mean why would I ask if I already know what that is?" I was a bit pissed I mean I know I'm smart but coming to these slang words and sentences I am not that good only Bree can tell me to explain them to me since she knows like 99.111% of them.
"Wanna look it up?" She raised a brow
"My phone is my room and you know it why not tell me already?" I tried remaining chilled because I was abit pissed why she making me look like an idiot ? And not just tell me wtf that means?

I saw her take out her phone probably searching the whole thing instead of just telling me she gave me her phone after a while and my mouth went agape with horror."No! Fucken way I am allowing you to do that,this has to stop" I said giving her the phone back turning to run to my room upstairs but she held my towel at the edge with a smirk on her face."Kay you wouldn't dare" I gave her the dare look. "Try me princess,one step forward the towel falls off" she smirked "so what's it gonna be?" Arggg! Why is she always munipulative? "Just so you know whether we make out or whatever nothing will definitely change my mind and by the looks of things your just trying to make sure that you do it so that I can change my mind which won't happen" I smirked turning around to look at her.
"Well,princess lets find out"

************************************
Hey y'all ✨ here's another story update its a bit shorter than the usual but I promise to make up for that on the next chapter.