CHAPTER - 16 GUILT AND REGRETS!!

Start from the beginning

Siddharth - Abey...

Abhimanyu glared Siddharth - Maine bola na chup rehne ke liye.

Siddharth who was sitting on ground beside Akshara who was sitting on couch kept his head on Akshara's lap - Dekho bhabhi. Bhaiyya daant rahe hai.

Akshara shook her head. Siddharth will always be 10.

Anirudh - Ab chup bhi reh Sid. Dev ko select karne de.

Siddharth pouted and hid himself in Akshara's lap.

Abhimanyu looked at Devansh - Bata.

Devansh - Black and Gold.

Siddharth looked up - Maine bhi tho vahi bola tha.

Devansh - Aapne Black and yellow bola big B.

Siddharth - Kya difference hai?

Devansh - Hawww. Kya difference hai? Zameen aasman ka farak hai. How much more hopeless can you be?

Ruchika - Ise gold aur yellow mein farak nahi pata, aya bada theme select karne wala.

Siddharth - Ruchi...

Abhimanyu held his head. Why can't these two keep their mouths shut. Akshara was also getting headache. Akshara - Enough both of you.

Siddharth and Ruchika shut their mouths. With Abhimanyu they can argue but with Akshara they just didn't know how to talk back.

Anirudh got annoyed. He was enjoying the show and his bhabhi had to show her hitlerpanti.

Anirudh - Kya yaar bhabhi. Kitne acha entertainment hai. Kyu chup karadiya.

Akshara glared Anirudh while Abhimanyu whacked him. Nimisha threw her husband a disgusted look. Her husband found entertainment in annoying things. Devansh also shared Anirudh's feelings but kept his mouth shut.

Abhimanyu - How about you go and take care of catering Anirudh?

Anirudh sulked but went away taking his wife along with him. He would atleast romance with his wife doing that boring job. Vikranth bit back his smile. Anirudh never changes. He would sulk even if he gets 60 just like Devansh.

Akshara - Ab guest list. Dev write down all your friends names.

Devansh - Aap jante ho mere friends ko bhabhi.

Siddharth - Ha bhabhi. Bas ek aur special friend add ho gayi. Hai na, Dev?

Devansh looked at Siddharth annoyed. Akshara smiled. Their boy was full of Ahalya Oberoi these days. Abhimanyu knew his child was attracted to that girl. But then he was only 20, he is not ready for any type of commitments. He just hoped Devansh knew it because he would hate to become villian in his love life.

Devansh saw the look on his bhaiyya's face and hold his hand. Abhimanyu looked up - Vo sirf friend hai bhaiyya. A good friend. Promise. I am just 19. It is too far for me to have a love life. Don't you think so?

A smile broke on Abhimanyu's face. Devansh made it so simple. He kissed his forehead.

Abhimanyu - I know bacha. Why don't you bring her home tomorrow. She would love to join the preparation, wouldn't she?

Devansh gave a wide grin - Mai abhi jake call karta hu.

Devansh went away. Siddharth, Akshara, Ruchika and Vikranth looked at Abhimanyu surprised. They didn't expect that from Abhimanyu.

Abhimanyu looked at Siddharth - Stop irritating him with the girl's name. Ok?

Siddharth gulped. His bhaiyya sounded so damn serious. His no nonsense tone told Siddharth that they were going overboard. He nodded.