Chapter Five

Edited

---(Name this line)---

7 Years Ago

I peel my eyes open to reveal an unfamiliar room. I shift slightly as I open my eyes fully. I feel a pair of arms tighten around my waist and I look up to find a sleeping Logan. What the fuck! I slept with him... how drunk was I? I smile as I vaguely remember the events of last night. I lightly plant a kiss on Logan's naked chest and make a move to get up.

I discreetly slide out of his grasp and make my way to the on-suite bathroom. I look through the cabinets for a tube of toothpaste. I find some and improvise a toothbrush with my finger. I finger brush my teeth and wash my face. I need to take a shower, but I don't know where the towels are.

I sigh and leave the bathroom. When I get back, Logan is still fast asleep. I open the door and Thor is still passed out on the landing. I roll him over and make sure he is breathing okay before stepping over him and going downstairs. I walk into the kitchen and boil the kettle. I decide not to snoop for food, as it would probably be rude. I look for cups and take out a plain white mug. I then look for some tea bags. However, I come across a mega sized tub of hot chocolate. I take it out and notice a 'DO NOT TOUCH – LOGAN'S PROPERTY' sign on it. I smile. What is it with this family and do-not signs? I shake my head and open the tub. Since I'm using Logan's hot chocolate, I decide to make one for him as well.

I steadily take the drinks upstairs and to Logan's bedroom. When I walk in he is nowhere to be seen. Just then, he walks out of the bathroom with only a towel draped around his waist. His body glistens with water droplets from a recent shower. "Boo!" He gasps and I raise my eyebrow. "Did you steal my hot chocolate?" His face is dead serious.

"I-I" I'm speechless.

"I'm messing!" He laughs and I blush. I don't say anything, just hand him his mug of hot chocolate. He winks at me and I turn and stand in front of his window. I sip my hot chocolate slowly. When I finally turn around, he only has on a pair of boxers. I quickly turn back around and I hear him chuckle.

"Can I take a shower please?" I ask – breaking the silence.

"Sure. I'll get you a towel." He says and I hear him walk out and back into his bedroom. "Here." I feel him pat my shoulder. I turn around and there is a big fluffy white towel in front of me. "You probably already know this, but your brother is passed out on the landing."

"Yeah..." I sigh and smile. "Thanks for this, by the way." I say motioning to the fluffy towel in my hand.

"No problem. Oh... and you put the toothpaste back in the wrong cabinet." He smirks. I quickly apologise and rush into the bathroom. I strip and hop into the warm shower.

*

*

*

After a satisfying shower, I hop out and realise I have nothing to change into. I dry off and wrap the towel around my body. I poke my head out of the bathroom, and scan Logan's bedroom. He's not in there. I sigh in relief and walk out. I smile as I see he has left one of his long basketball shirts and a pair of boxers. I put them on and pull my messy hair into a bun. His t-shirt is too big and I giggle.

I open the bedroom door and Thor is no longer on the landing. I hear voices coming from downstairs and follow them to the kitchen. I walk in and everyone looks at me. Tony is gobsmacked; Thor is raising an eyebrow and smirking, and Logan sweeps his eyes over me while biting his lip. Those lips.

I bounce into the kitchen and take a seat at the island. Logan slides me a cup of hot chocolate with a mischievous smirk. I take the mug and sip at it. Tony and Thor resume a conversation while Thor cooks a big batch of bacon. Urgh! I hate bacon. Logan is sitting across from me on the island. "Sleep well?" I ask to break the awkward silence... and staring.