Chapter One

Edited

—(Dedicated to Sam)—

5 Years Ago

"Hurry up and get out of the bathroom, Thor!" I scream at the bathroom door. My older brother, Thor, is taking forever in the bathroom. I hear him laughing on the other side of the door. "It's not funny! Hurry up and open the fucking door!"

The white bathroom door swings open. "Mom and dad wouldn't like hearing you swear now, would they?" Thor smirks at me. He is dripping wet. His intimidating six foot frame towers over me. We are a naturally tall family - I am 5"9, but Thor is 6"4.

"Who gives a fuck what they think. And, you swear all the time." I suppress my giggle and fake anger.

"Maybe... but I am 19 years old, and you, little Boo, are only 16." He leans against the side of the bathroom door archway.

"That's only 3 fucking years!" I laugh.

"I didn't realise you could to Math. Did it hurt?" He laughs and I stick out my tongue. I make a move to push pass him and enter the bathroom, but he blocks me and crosses his arms. "I'm still using the bathroom, Boo. Wait your turn."

"It's twenty past seven! My turn was twenty fucking minutes ago." I pause and watch him chuckle. Then it hits me, "Are you using my fucking towel?"

"No. I don't believe you own a towel that can fuck." He smirks.

"Don't get smart with me. Now move!" He moves forward, arms outstretched. "I don't think so." I duck under his arm and enter the bathroom. I slam the door shut and lock it. "Ass hole" I shout through the door.

I hear him chuckle, "Love you!" He shouts back.

"Yeah, yeah, love you too." I giggle.

I love my older brother to pieces. He is very protective over me. Every time I got a boyfriend, he would have to approve - otherwise... shit went down. He is always there for the heartache after. He has approved of Logan... so all is good. Probably 'cause he is best mates with his older brother. Logan and I have been dating for a year and a half. I am seriously in love with him, and I know he feels the same.

I walk over to the shower and turn it on. I walk over to the cupboard to get a spare towel. None. That bastard! He knew there was none, so took mine. I'll get him later. I groan and take my mom's towel. I strip out of my Tigger pyjamas. I hop in the shower and let the warm water patter on my skin. I wash myself, but not my hair. I had planned to, but thanks to a certain big brother, I don't have time.

I jump out of the shower and dry off. I wrap the towel around me and walk over to the sink. I look for my toothbrush amongst the others. I had a Monsters Inc. toothbrush. Oh the irony. I brush my teeth and put it back. I skip out of the bathroom and down the wooden floor hall way and to my bedroom.

I speed against time to get my school clothes on in my huge, but messy room. I look at the clock, 7:39am. I have five minutes till breakfast. I pull my hair into a messy bun. I hurry and put my school uniform on: a black pencil skirt; a fitted short sleeved shirt; the most boring tie in the world and a plain black blazer with the school logo on the breast pocket. I put on my black knee length socks and rush down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"Good morning Boo." My dad chimes and places the pile of pancakes in the middle of the table.

"Morning daddy." I smile and sit down at the table. Thor is sitting across from me. I kick him and he grunts. He shoots me a fake evil stare, and then we both start laughing.