17- Hero

Erwin and his horse both fall as everyone rides on.

"The Commander!" Floch yells as he looks back at Erwin.

"Don't look back! Charge!" Marlow yells as he looks at Floch.

The soldiers continue on as Levi comes in from the back.

"Erwin!" Levi yells as he stops on Kanmori.

He gets off of Kanmori and then drags Erwin off the ground, laying him over Kanmori. He gets back on Kanmori, trying Erwin in place as he turns around and starts his return to the wall, Kanmori managing to dodge all of the dead bodies on the ground.

"How pitiful" Zeke says as he watches the soldiers continue towards him, "to never learn from the mistakes of history. It's a tragedy how King Reiss stole their memories of the world. That's why they're repeating the same mistakes. In the end, they'll send away every last person in the walls, down to the children and elderly, on a suicide charge. Saying if they're going to die, they may as well die proud. It's all bullshit!" he says as he accidently crushes the boulder in his hand too much, "I crushed it to dust? What's gotten into me? Why are you getting worked up?" he asks as he grabs another boulder, "you're not like your Father, right? You've got to try and enjoy things. So let's turn them all into proud little chunks of meat!" he says as he throws the crushed up boulder, the soldier's getting crushed, "yeah! Game over! Do you like that? I changed how I threw the pitch! Now you're done for" he says as more soldiers ride through, "now how do you think firing all that smoke is going to help?" he asks as he picks up another boulder, crushing it in his hands as he throws it at the soldiers, "aw, you poor things".

All of a sudden, Zeke realises that all of the titans around his have been wiped out.

What's that? My titans have fallen.

Zeke says as Evelyn attaches her wires to his shoulder, appearing through the flare smoke, Zeke not having enouhg time to register who it is. Zeke yells as he goes to hit her out of the way but Evelyn diconnects her wires from his shoulder as she flies down Zeke's arm, cutting all the way down it.

You should watch out for Captain Levi, Zeke. He is incredibly dangerous.

Zeke remembers Reiner's words.

Is this Levi?

Zeke asks as Evelyn flies in from behind him.

My nape!

Zeke says as he covers his nape, only to have his eyes cut out, blinding him.

What the? I can't see a thing! Did he take out my eyes?

Zeke says as he tries to get his sight back. Evelyn flies down to his legs and cuts his Achilles tendons, knocking him to the ground.

"What happened to all that fun you were having?" Evelyn asks as she flies down to his nape, "come on, let's try to enjoy this".

Zeke tries to guard his nape but Evelyn cuts through his hand, landing on his back as she starts to repeatedly slice at the back of his nape. Zeke screams as Evelyn pulls him from his neck.

"After transforming, if your body's severely damaged, it's too busy healing to let you transform" Evelyn says as she forces her blade into the man's mouth, "isn't that right?" she says as she cuts upwards slighty, "hey, answer me. Learn some more manners".

I can't kill him yet. Isn't anyone out there still alive? Levi. Erwin. The two of you are okay, right? If they are, even on the brink of death, this injection will make them a titan. We can have them eat this guy and steal the Beast titan's power. Someone, just one, I can bring back to life.