Chapter 95- Overflowing Thoughts.

Repeatedly punching the boxing bag that hung in front of me, my thoughts run rampant some calm and peaceful whereas the rest was full of thoughts that I could fall into and probably never escape from, my music blasting near max volume in my ears.

I had been here for a good 2 hours doing different things not wanting to communicate with anyone right now. I've had enjoyment the past few days but I just wanted to stop and be by myself, I haven't drunk anything but water since I was with Faye.

I was tempted in playing my guitar but I just didn't feel like it right now. Tony left when we entered the living room a couple of hours ago because he said he was working on a new suit and the statement.

Faye and I have been texting but it isn't anything big, it's more so just her asking how I'm going and if I ever need to talk to her she's free but knowing her she's out with friends. I never liked many of her friends, they just weren't likeable to me. There were a few that I got along with and there was one that I got to be good friends with but they hurt Faye and I just couldn't talk to them. She also told me she was going back to work next week which was nice to hear.

Wanda hasn't gotten any better but she hasn't gotten any worse. It feels like she's gonna stay in this coma for a few months but I'm trying to stay away from those thoughts.

I don't know whether that Ross guy is going to watch me from a distance but even if he is, I'm not going to be threatened by his gaze. If I'm in a scenario that needs my judgements and thoughts, I'm going to listen to me and worry about his thoughts and actions second.

There are weights that have been lifted off my shoulders over this year. Hydra being gone as a threat is a weight, knowing Thatcher can't harm anyone anymore helps me and the fact that no one has immediately tried to step as the next Hydra yet gives me and the team some time to relax.

Tony said that Parker only helped because he insisted and that it was better there was backup. He's a good kid but the problem is that he is a kid. He wants to help but it seems like he's trying to be me and wants to do as much as possible.

"Ms. Twiney, Mr. Stark has released his statement onto social media, would you like me to play it with a news station's coverage?" Jarvis questions, through my earbuds as my music lowers in volume.

Punching the bag for a final time, I wipe the sweat off my forehead. "Pull it up on my phone." I speak, bending down, picking up my bottle, taking a few gulps before reaching into my pocket and grabbing my phone.

"Very well, I'm pulling it up now." Jarvis states, my phone turning on before a live video of a news station gets pulled up onto my phone.

"We come with a new update on the New York fight that has happened between Lara Twiney, the new Avenger and the random individual. Tony Stark has released a video statement about the situation, we will play it to you now." The male news anchor speaks before the screen flips from him to a video of Tony.

"I am releasing this video to address the situation that occured a few days ago. What was recorded and posted on social media was a video of our new Avenger Quantum and a powerful member of Hydra. His name was Thatcher Webb, he had the remaining members of Hydra hidden in a base in the state of Nevada. We managed to find their base because of Quantum and a device she had made herself. We had cleared the bunker meaning Hydra is no more. Quantum started the raid on their base in an attempt to rescue Wanda Maximoff who had been captured by Webb at the initiation party of our new Avenger, he was responsible for the explosions, using them as a lure and trap to capture Wanda Maximoff for what we assumed was horrible reasoning." Tony speaks, breathing in before speaking again.

"Quantum was able to infiltrate their base but as of now, I am unable to inform everyone of what happened inside the base. One thing for sure is that Quantum did not make a deal with Hydra as she was found carrying Maximoff's unconscious body by Romanoff and Sgt. Barnes, bodies were scattered throughout the hallways from Quantum." He continues, looking down at a piece of paper in front of him.