Chapter 73- The Right Name.

"You didn't get a name out of him." Sam teases as I enter the room.

"Burnt Popcorn's name is Thatcher Webb." I tell the team, shutting the door behind me.

"How do you know?" Sam asks.

"Trevor's left eyebrow twitched and his pupils dilated when I said it." I answer him, walking to my original seat and sitting down.

"You're sure it's Thatcher Webb?" Steve questions.

"Positive." I reply, moving the laptop's cursor towards Thatcher Webb and clicking on the name. "Now we wait until we can track his actual position." I tell the others, watching the laptop begins tracking Thatcher.

"What if it tracks his last known position?" Pietro asks.

"Then we begin searching around that area." Tony answers.

The laptop zooms in on America, darting all around the place trying to find his exact position. "If it doesn't find him, we try and lure him out of wherever he is and then the laptop can track him." I say, my gaze fixated on the laptop.

"We need to think of a plan before we go in guns blazing." Natasha speaks up. "That's if the laptop can find him."

Keeping my gaze on the laptop, I watch as it takes longer to track him than it did Wanda. One of the thoughts circulating through my mind is why can it find him but not Wanda? If he took her and hid her then it should be able to find her if it finds him unless he's made something that's able to block the scanner. Like a type of material that can withstand a tremendous amount of force but also scramble trackers... Unless it's two different materials, one material being the one containing Wanda and the other blocking anything able to track her.

"This is taking a while." Steve states.

"He's built a secure location with walls that are designed to prevent him being tracked, it's why my code can't track Wanda but is taking way longer to track him, Wanda has two layers of walls surrounding her if she's in a cell." I respond, looking away from the screen and at Steve.

"One to contain her powers and one to stop the tracking." Nat says, piecing together what I was saying.

"Bingo." I respond, pointing my hand up at her.

"If that's true, who knows how long it's gonna take to track Thatcher's location." Bucky says.

"Can you make it search a rough area of where he is?" Tony asks me.

"It's either we find his location or we don't find him at all." I sigh.

"We can't just sit around and wait fifty fucking days just so we can track him and find Wanda, who might already be dead." Pietro complains, standing up from his seat and beginning to pace back and forth.

"I don't think we have any other choice." Steve responds to the white-haired Sokovian.

Looking back at the laptop, I spot that it had narrowed down the locations to Nevada, Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, North and South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas and Colorado. "We've got it narrowed down to 9 states." I say, watching as the code continues running.

"I can search all of those in seconds, I can find where he's holding Wanda." Pietro says.

"We need an exact location, if you run around these nine states, you'll probably run into it blindly and be captured as well." Steve responds, watching the laptop's screen.

"We can't waste any more time than we already have." He argues, throwing his hands up dramatically.

"We go in as a team as soon as we have an exact location." Steve says, not arguing with the impatient Sokovian.