Chapter 6- Being Held Back By A Barrier.

It was the next day, turns out after I had my fit of smiling that lasted 2 hours. I had passed out on the bed, I didn't even have any covers on when I woke up.

Right now I'm on my way to the training room since Jarvis alerted me that Natasha and Steve wanted me to go there, most likely so they can experiment and figure out how my powers work. I'm guessing that they want to see if my powers want to work based on reactions or want to see if I can actually control my powers.

Which I can, just not that well plus I can only use one. It also takes a lot of concentration and silence. Hopefully, in time it will become second nature and I will be able to use them whenever I want.

The elevator door dings and brings me out of my thoughts and back to reality, I stepped out of the elevator and towards the living room stopping as I enter the room realising I have no idea where the fuck I am going.

"Hey Jarvis, where is the training room if I may ask?" I say into the living room that's void of Avengers.

"It is through the door on the left side of the room, then go walk through the hallway and the training rooms are at the very end of the hallway Ms Twiney." The Stark-programmed AI responds to the question I asked.

After giving Jarvis a brief thank you, I walk through the door that is on the left side of the room before walking through to the very end of the hallway and opening the door Jarvis was talking about before entering and closing the door behind me.

"Here she is, I thought you would have gotten lost, the compound is a maze to newer people." Natasha said as both her and Steve came up and approached me.

"I mean technically I didn't get lost, I just didn't know where to go from the living room, so I had to ask Jarvis for directions." I replied to her before looking at both of them and continuing. "So besides the fact that you both miss my glorious presence, what are we doing in terms of my powers?"

"Well, you said that you knew about three and are unsure if there are any more so we thought it would be best if we could see if you can use your powers now and if we can help you train them so you can use them." Steve says with an eyebrow raised waiting for my answer.

"Yeah, I would love to do that but the only problem is that my healing happens automatically and by itself, so I can't control that, the last time I teleported I had a seizure and yesterday I managed to see Tony's thoughts as he was working in what I guess was the workshop and also it worked because it was silent and I focused hard to see his thoughts." I say to both of them slightly disappointed that I couldn't do anything on demand.

"Well, we will start on your teleporting seeing as your healing works over time by itself and you can try to train yourself to be able to read people's minds, slowly working yourself up so you don't need to be in silence when you do it and hopefully it becomes easy for you to do at will." Nat says as if it's the easiest thing to remember meaning that I would have to try and do everything she said.

"Alright, well do you two have any ideas how I can teleport without having a seizure? Last time really wasn't fun when it happened." I say gesturing to them and then pointing to the ground below me with a questioning look on my face.

"Actually, yeah we do have a couple of ideas that might help you do it and not end up flailing on the ground." Steve says with a playful tone at the end before becoming a bit more serious again. "How did you manage to do it last time?" He asks.

"The last time I did it. I was thrown against the floor and into my cell at Hydra." I tell them rubbing the back of my neck not wanting to go into more detail.

Natasha gives me a look that didn't read pity but more like 'I know how you feel' before saying. "We think that if you focus on a certain spot in the room you would be able to teleport, like how you focused on trying to read Tony's thoughts."