Chapter 55- Take That Off And I Leave.

The harsh rays of the sun woke me out of the comfortable sleep I was having. "Ugh, Jarvis close the blinds." I groan about to shuffle my position but feel the weight of something on my left side, looking over I spot Wanda's brunette hair covering her face as she wraps her arms around me subconsciously. "Now I know you're a cuddler." I say with a smile on my face, tucking the strands of air away from her face.

Last night was amazing, it was calming and it felt easy. "Stop thinking." Wanda groans, tucking her face into the pillow next to my neck.

"But my thoughts are about you." I respond with a flirty tone.

"Stop. Stop or those clothes are being flung across the room." She says, lifting her head and looking at me, her pupils dilating.

"Is that a threat?" I question her with a smirk.

"Yeah, but I can make it real." She confirms, her eyes flicking from mine to my lips and then back up.

"I'd like to see you make it real." I say to her, pushing up onto my elbows and leaning towards her, resting my head against hers.

"Maybe I will." She counters, leaning in and kissing me.

I pull back out of the kiss after a second with a wide smirk on my face. "Sorry, but I don't move this fast in relationships." I tease, standing up off the bed and stretching.

"You did not just blue balls me." Wanda says, her smile dropping from her face.

"How do you know that term?" I ask, laughing slightly at her choice of words.

"I'm not five years old." She answers. "I know a lot of terms."

"Fair." I reply. "What do you want for breakfast?" I ask, walking over to the bedroom door.

"You." She whines from the bed.

"You won't be having me any time soon." I smirk at her. "What do you want?" I ask her again.

"Pancakes." She says with a beaming smile.

"Good choice, wait here. I'll be back with pancakes." I tell her, grabbing the doorknob, unlocking the door and exiting Wanda's bedroom.

I shut the door behind me with a wide smile as I walk over to the open-floor kitchen. "How was sleeping in Wanda's room?" Tony's voice speaks up, startling me.

"Fucking hell." I huff playfully. "You need a bell, I thought Natasha was quiet."

"My personality makes me loud enough." Tony shrugs from his position on the couch. "So, how was it?" He repeats.

"Good." I simply say with a nod, beginning to walk to the kitchen again.

"You gonna leave again?" He questions in an accusing tone.

"Nope." I answer, popping the 'p'.

"Why not?" He asks.

"Wanda convinced me I should stay... That and it's time for me to come back." I shrug as I begin pulling out ingredients for pancakes.

"You left longer than I thought you would." I hear Tony say, cracking 2 eggs into a jug

"Took some recovery time. I didn't waste it though, I trained my powers to the best of my ability." I inform him, pouring 3 quarters of milk and a teaspoon of vanilla milk into the jug.

"Sorry about how I acted earlier." Tony tells me as he steps towards me.

"It's fine Tony, don't worry about it. I should be the one apologizing for leaving for so long." I chuckle as I grab an egg whisker and begin whisking the jug. "Can you grab a bowl and sift the flour, please?" I ask him.