Chapter 45- A Place To Stay.

I park the car outside of Olsen's house. After 4 hours of driving, it's currently 12am. I'm tired and my emotions are all over the place.

Turning off the engine, I take out the keys and open the door. It's safe to say that I probably look like a weirdo. I walk up the path and to the front door. Could you imagine if this was someone else's house? I would be so fucked. I bring up my hand and knock on the door.

"Coming!" I hear someone shout from the other side of the door but it comes out muffled.

"Take your time." I reply.

The sounds of rustling come from the other side before the sounds of locks are heard and the door is opened showing Olsen with a smile on her face. "Hey, come in." She greets as she moves out of the way.

I step inside and look around. "It's a nice place." I tell her.

"It's not much right now but for what it is, I'm happy with it." She replies, the sound of the door being shut and locked is heard from behind me.

"I'm sorry about the late notice." I apologize, turning to face her.

"It's fine, at least you didn't show up without calling." She says. "Are you hungry? I can quickly warm something up, I have leftovers." She asks me, walking past me and to the kitchen.

"Uh, I lost my appetite." I answer.

"Judging by the news you haven't eaten in what seven hours? I'm pretty sure you're hungry." Olsen remarks in a playful tone.

"What do you have?" I ask her.

"Soup, Spaghetti and soft drinks." She replies.

"Pass the spaghetti, I'll warm it up." I say to her as I walk to the kitchen.

"You're the guest, go sit down at the table." She instructs me as she opens the microwave and puts a plate of spaghetti in the microwave to heat up.

"Fine." I huff, exiting the kitchen and walking to the dining table.

"I heard about what happened on the news." Olsen says from the kitchen door frame as she waits for the microwave to finish.

"I would rather not talk about it." I tell her bluntly as I sit down in the seat.

"Just don't get blood on my chair." She teases.

"I've stopped bleeding." I wave her off.

"I know." She replies. The microwave beeps from the kitchen breaking Olsen and I out of our conversation. "Foods ready." She says as she goes back into the kitchen.

I'm left in my silence while waiting for Olsen to come back with the food that I clearly should've made. I can't believe Wanda said that, I mean I know that I pretty much asked for it but I still don't know how she said it with a straight face.

"Lara?" Olsen says, snapping me out of my thoughts as I blink repeatedly.

"Y-yeah?" I ask.

"The food is in front of you." She takes one hand from under her chin and points at the plate that was now in front of me.

"Thanks." I say quietly, picking up the fork and beginning to eat.

"You can stay here as long as you like by the way." Olsen informs me.

"I don't want to occupy your personal space." I tell her after swallowing the food I had in my mouth.

"It's fine, I don't care. It would be nice to have company." She responds.

"I'm not the best company." I say softly.

"So? I don't care what the news says or what you say. It's nice to have someone else here." She responds with a smile.