Chapter 12- The Rapid Flashes.

It's been 3 days since we have been at the Hydra base in Madagascar. No one was injured but me again. What a shocker.
This time it wasn't a bullet, instead it was a person that sliced downwards on my arm with a knife but on the back of it and not the front.

I had been hanging out with the team more rather than just talking with them at specific parts of the day like lunch, dinner or training. They have said that they all trust me enough that if I want to leave I can but I have to be with someone if I want to leave.

Faye and I have been texting, we don't call but we do text and we are getting back to where we were before I was taken by Hydra. Her life changed so much and so have the friends that I used to be in contact with apparently one of them got married but honestly, I don't care about my old friends anymore mainly since I have the Avengers now and we are a crazy family that isn't blood-related.

I had been helping Tony for the past few days as well. He has been trying to turn an old storage facility that his dad owned, he wants to turn it into a compound for us to live in. He's going to sell the tower after everything is done. We have been making some pretty good progress to be honest. The whole layout has been planned it has 5 floors and has the same layout as the tower but this time there are two basements the bottom one contains cells and the one above contains a garage that is accessible to the whole team but me unless I have someone with me for now. All of the rooms are fully customised and fully decorated.

Right now, we were all in the Quinjet ready in our suits and outfits waiting for the Quinjet to land, Everyone was wearing warmer clothes since Sokovia was a cold country. I had Nat's spare suit on since it had long sleeves unlike Clint's spare one which I had pretty much claimed as mine but I was getting my own suit that I would be able to use and keep but the downside is that I have to wait until we move to the compound to be able to use it. So, I was stuck using Nat's and Clint's spare suits. Sam and Bucky weren't with us for these final bases so it was just the original six plus me.

I had pretty much ditched the pistols, I keep them on me but I mainly use my knives. After the fact that I ran away from Nat both times to go attack people. I was allowed to be on my own, I mean it's not like it mattered I was pretty much by myself the whole time.

Before we were close to arriving, Steve informed us that this base had a radiation leakage last week. It was a lot more than normal so he assumed that the Scepter was here. If we got the Scepter Thor was going to take it back to Asgard immediately. Steve made a plan but this time I was to enter the base with Stark, so, I would have to run after him once he had found a way in. Tony was using his new suit meaning it was going to be easier for him to find a way in and it was also going to allow him to grab the Scepter with his suit's hand so the Scepter was handled with care.

The door to the Quinjet opened. Revealing the snow-filled country that had trees with no leaves, only branches and twigs around the stone fortress that the mountainside contained trying to hide it from the world as it covered the fortress in snow. The atmosphere of the building was filled with uneasiness that looked familiar to me but I couldn't tell. The air was also freezing and unforgiving.

"Alright team, remember the plan and let's get started with this base and move on to the next, the plan to blow up the base is the same as last time." Steve said through comms as he revved the engine to the bike he was on and took off towards the base.

"You heard the Star Wars droid." Stark said as he and Thor both flew after the Blue coloured man with a star in the middle on the bike. I sighed as I ran after the three that flew off leaving Nat and Clint behind as they ran off to go hijack a truck.

The Hulk ran past navigating through the forest towards the base as shooting began in front of me. I ran up to 2 soldiers that were facing the other way sliding behind their knees, pulling out two knives and slicing the back of their knees making them yell in pain and kneel on one knee from the pressure they had on their legs.