Chapter 32- Scooping Two Animals.

I let Wanda drive the car around the compound for 4 hours before she pulled into the garage and parked the car, I instructed her the whole time, but she said that she enjoyed it, I told her that if I'm unavailable because I'm at Faye's or somewhere else she should ask Nat if she could do some more hours.

The rest of the day was spent with us watching The Office, it was in the living room, but we split ways after I told Wanda to go to bed due to her trying to keep her eyes open. She tried to object but ended up yawning halfway through her argument.

Faye had been messaging me and teasing me about a photo of me holding hands with Wanda but I don't know how she knows, my best guess would be that Wanda somehow took a photo of us holding hands and sent it to Faye but I don't really know how she would've managed to get a photo considering she was on my side, and I was looking forward at the do-. Oh. That would be how she got a photo.

I was dragged out of my thoughts by my phone receiving a call. I leant over to the bedside drawer and took my phone off of it and answered the call noticing that it was Faye's contact. "Lara, come with me to the pet store. I'm getting both a kitten and a puppy, that way they grow up together." Faye says over the phone excited.

"Do you have an idea of what you want?" I question her over the phone, grabbing the remote and pausing the movie I had on.

"I want a husky and maybe a ginger cat." Faye replies over the phone.

"Give me a second and I will be there." I reply to her, standing up off my bed and walking to the door.

"Saying goodbye to Wanda?" Faye teases over the phone.

"I will see you in a second." I say annoyed as I hang up the phone and place it in my pocket. Opening my door, I walk out and see Wanda on the couch reaching into the bag of chips.

"Oh, hey L." Wanda says as I walk around and sit next to her.

"L?" I ask her confused.

"It's a nickname." She answers with a smile.

"I would rather whatever you called me before." I tell her with a shy look on my face.

"Okay, I will stick to that then ангел." Wanda grins at me. "What did you want?" She asks me, offering some chips.

I shake my head at her and push the chips softly back to her. "I'm going with Faye, she wants to buy a kitten and puppy." I tell her.

Her grin becomes wider. "I'm getting Faye to send me photos and videos of a cat or dog rubbing against you." She says as she leans off the couch and grabs her phone off of the table, I must have been hallucinating because I swear that her home screen was a photo of her and I.

"You're going to ask Faye but not me?" I ask her, putting my hand over my chest and acting offended.

"You wouldn't send them to me no matter how much I asked." She replies to me with a knowing tone.

"Yeah, you're probably right." I reply. "I'm going now, I will see you later." I wave her goodbye, walking back to my room.

"Goodbye, ангел." I hear her say from the couch as I enter my room and shut the door behind me.

I release a sigh as I shut my eyes and teleport to Faye's house. "Come on, come on, come on." Faye says, immediately feeling her hand grab onto my wrist and drag me outside like I'm a ragdoll.

"Okay, okay." I chuckle as I start walking her speed, so I'm not stumbling.

Faye drags me outside her front door as I pull back and lock the door shutting it. "Lara." Faye whines as she starts dragging me to her car.