Chapter 69- The Hidden USB.

(Lara's Pov)

"Where did you put this damn USB? We've been searching for hours." Bucky groans.

"I told you, I hid it." I tell him, looking at the clock, it was currently 9:30pm, we had arrived at roughly 1pm or 2pm so we had been searching for quite a while.

"When you said you hid it, I was expecting it to be hidden in something like a cupboard." He whines.

"What? It's something that can track anyone at any moment, why would I not take the time to actually hide it?" I question him, my face scrunched in confusion as I stand in the middle of the living room.

"Still, you had to forget where you put it?" Bucky asks.

"I'm not going to remember where I put something over four years ago." I state, looking around the room.

"We're never going to find this USB." Bucky complains, beginning to search a cupboard.

"Why are you searching the cupboard?" I ask him, crouching down onto the floor.

"I don't know, there's nowhere else to search." He responds.

"You're gonna find the USB in no time with that attitude." I joke, getting on my knees and putting my hands flat on the ground.

"What are you doing?" Bucky questions.

"Shhh." I hush him, focusing my thoughts and relaxing my muscles. "Give me a second." I tell him, feeling my blood begin to slowly accelerate. "Please." I beg.

My thoughts focus on the apartment's floors, walls and roof. My blood accelerates even more as if it was responding to me, the feeling of the floor, walls and roof all change at the same time. "Why does everything feel like it's going to suddenly fall from underneath me?" Bucky's voice speaks up making me smile for a second before focusing on my thoughts again.

I focus on the density of every single thing made of matter, the roof and walls always staying the same, never changing whereas the floor would change slightly, the flooring beneath the carpet and become slightly hollow.

I feel the difference of the whole carpet again, the hollow area becoming more obvious. "I think I found it." I tell Bucky, removing my hands from the ground. My blood cells slow down, tiny black spots fill my vision as I feel my head become lightweight. "Woah." I huff, getting up slowly.

"You good?" Bucky questions, helping me up and letting me use him for support.

"Yeah, I'm good." I tell him, looking at where I felt the floor become hollow. "The floor becomes hollow over there." I say, pointing at it.

"Alright, let's hope that's it." Bucky states as he helps me over to the hollow floor.

"Can you break it?" I question, getting off of him and standing up as much as I can.

"Sure." He answers, crouching down and pulling back his metal arm.

"Be careful." I quickly tell him.

"Really?" He responds in a playful tone, slamming his fist into the wooden ground.

The carpet breaks as Bucky's metal fist goes straight through the floor. "I wasn't expecting that to break so fast." I comment as Bucky lifts his fist.

"Neither was I." He replies, sticking his right hand in the hole and moving it around. "Got it." He says, pulling his hand out of the hole.

"Shit! I forgot what I did to it." I quickly say, looking at Bucky as he holds the USB between his thumb and finger.

"What?" He responds, before recoiling his hand and dropping the USB on the ground. "OW!" He shouts, my eyes follow the USB as it collides against the floor, breaking in two. "What was that?" He questions, lowering his voice as he holds his hand.