|21| |𝐍ᴏ 𝐅ᴀᴛʜᴇʀ, 𝐍ᴏ 𝐁ᴀʙᴇ 𝐁ᴜᴛ 𝐓ʜᴇ 𝐆ʀᴀɴᴅᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ 𝐈s 𝐇ᴇʀᴇ.|

Começar do início

Gabriel didn't need to be told twice as he left to the side to make his phone calls.

"Is it that important to bring everyone-?" Began Damon, only to be silenced by Nathaniel's heated glance. "Okay..."

"Where is her car?" Changed the half-Cretan the subject, in ease. "What did you do with it?"

"I pulled it off to the side of the road," said Damon in response. "She knows where it is, you won't have a problem finding it."

The Bloodwood descendant did not bother to reply or even nod to him, his hold on Alexandra's body getting tighter by the second.

"They're on their way," informed Gabriel as he joined his brother's side. "Where's mother?"

Nathaniel didn't get to make a retort to him when Natalia's portal appeared behind them.

"Let's go," encouraged Vivienne as she made her appearance as well and entered the portal without another word.

Nathaniel went to go after his mother, still carrying his sister in his arms but frowned upon Gabriel not joining him. "What are you doing? Let's go!"

"You go," dismissed him, the middle half-Cretan. "I'll catch up."

"Why?" Asked Nathaniel, coming to lose his patience.

"I have something to do."

Seeing his brother so decisive, the eldest Nephilim walked through the portal, not waiting for Gabriel to find his gaze when the magical entrance evaporated after him.

The middle child of Nicholas and Vivienne eyed the vampire across him, deadly, and unhurriedly removed his leather gloves.

Damon gulped, not daring to make any smart-arsed remark for he knew quite well that Gabriel could easily cease his eternal life with a flick of his wrist before he extracted his heart from his chest, unaffectedly.

But he figured he had to, in order of hiding his insecurity from the higher being in front of him.

"You stayed behind to finish the job, huh?" He put his words in, with a forced smirk. "Kill the bad guy?"

"Oh, I'm not going to kill you, Damon," muttered Gabriel, with a smile that brought dread to the Salvatore and walked frontward at low speed before thrusting his hands inside his pockets, only to pull out two spiked knuckle dusters and putting them on.

Cracking his fingers with ease, he kneeled down to Damon's eye level and Gabriel grasped the vampire by his shirt before pointing his weapon only an inch away from the immortal's eye, his own smirk rather evident. "I'm just gonna hurt you... really... really... bad."

(To those who are fans of Suicide Squad, you know the feeling... (⁠◠⁠‿⁠◕⁠).)
______________________________________________

𝐌ᴀɴʏ 𝐇ᴏᴜʀs 𝐋ᴀᴛᴇʀ

𝐌ᴀɪɴᴇ 𝐈ɴsᴛɪᴛᴜᴛᴇ|𝐍ᴇw 𝐘ᴏʀᴋ 𝐂ɪᴛʏ.

Nicholas was outside the Institute when Alaric pulled up.

Stepping down from his niece's red Chevy, the vampire hunter although aware of the awkwardness between him and his former brother-in-law, did not hesitate to smile once he detected Nicholas.

"Well, well, well," made Alaric his presence known to the patriarch. "If it isn't my old friend, Nikos!"

Nicholas turned to face the other male with a smile adorning his strong Cretan facial expression when he noticed him approaching. "If it isn't my hunter friend, who had never actually hunted."