4. or would you like to share it

Start from the beginning

___________________________________________

I was in my room that night when someone knocked on my door. I opened it and it was Arm, he seemed panicked.

"What?"

I asked, suddenly worried.

Kinn and Porsche were taken. At Kinn's house. His GPS started moving outside of Bangkok. And he's not answering." Arm said He said and took my hand, and we ran out of the house to all the cars parked outside, ready to take as many people as we could to find them.

Arm and I were in a car with Chan as he tracked the GPS on Kinn's phone.

The guys in the truck had guns. Big got thrown to the side of the road, some kind of fire going off too. Arm checked on him but he was fine. Ken also got knocked.

Chan leaned out of the window, shooting one of the drivers. Eventually, the truck stopped. I got out, Arm trying to stop me I went to the back of the truck. Kinn and Porsche were gone.

Where the hell did they go?

___________________________________________

YN Pov

I had been anxiously waiting outside the main family casino while P'Chan dealt with the dealers inside

I had been anxiously waiting outside the main family casino while P'Chan dealt with the dealers inside. When he finally emerged and nodded at me, I knew it was time to check if anything suspicious was happening around the area.

I quickly mounted my bike and rode over the nearby bridge, my eyes scanning the surroundings for any signs of trouble or unusual activity. Fortunately, everything appeared to be calm and ordinary. The dealers were not currently engaged in any covert operations.

However, as I glanced down at my watch, the gravity of the situation hit me like a ton of bricks. It had officially been 24 hours since Khun Kinn and Porsche went missing, and a deep sense of worry settled in my chest. Time was slipping away, and I couldn't shake the overwhelming feeling of unease that enveloped me. Finding them had become an urgent priority.

" long time no see YN, come here come on"

As I descended the stairs, I couldn't help but notice a group of teenagers, probably around 19 or 20 years old, who always seemed to think they were the coolest thing around.

"Long time no see, Yn. Come here, come on, it's been so long," one of the boys taunted.

With a sly grin, I removed both of my gloves using my teeth and swiftly hurled them at the boy's face. It hit its mark, and before they could react, I vaulted over the railing and sprinted away as fast as my legs could carry me.