20.

Charles Augustus Milverton, everyone just knows him by Augustus and someone who is a media mogul

Charles Augustus Milverton, everyone just knows him by Augustus and someone who is a media mogul. You've been acquainted with the man, and not in a good start or an introduction to start with.

The first time you've met him, you already hated his guts and his entire existence. Not the way how you dislike William—from hate to dislike, wow, development—something from Augustus just screamed a lot of red flags at her, the color red flashing from her mind once she met face to face with the man.

And that, he already made the quite first impression to you.

Being involved with your older sister, Roseia and your other younger brother, Kaiden.

You've never loathe someone's whole existence for the first time meeting them than how you loathe the grey haired man who sends you a wave, walking past you and toward the glass door. He slow down his face when he got closer to you, whispering in your ears as your hands balled up in fists, containing your anger.

"How's Roseia after that incident?"

Augustus walk past you, you hear the bell chime and the door closing. You turn your head to the door, seeing his face once last time through the window of the door, he turned his head and meet your eyed. Raising a hand, he waved at you and your gaze hardened at him.

The two of you already been acquainted with each other's true nature, your true colors, you never tried to hide your intentions and your feelings towards the man, not even once. You're open on showing your hatred at him.

"Jerk." You roll your eyes and immediately changed the atmosphere inside the shop. Your attitude turned a whole 360° at instant when the door of the owner's room open, revealing him carrying a suit that is neatly wrap in a plastic and carefully brushing the creases.

"Here's the suit for your brother, Lady Verlice." He gently put it down on the counter, brushing the top of the counter before laying the plastic-covered suit of your younger brother. You flashes him a smile and walk closer, inspecting the suit that is nearly sewn by none other than the owner.

Jericho went to the shelves, looking at the names of the fabric and their textures, before stopping in front of a shelf and reaching his hand forward, grabbing the fabric with both of his hands oh so carefully.

"And this is Lady Marianne's specifically ask fabric." He put it down on the counter and walking behind it, you step in closer and trave your index finger on the fabric and humming in content as you feel the texture and your finger went to the suit, you just slightly peel off some plastic and touch the suit before nodding with a small hum left your lips.