11.

"Hmm

"Hmm. That went well." Rielle hum as she wipes her hands and wiping the side of her face and neck. She looks down at her gown, seeing if there's any traces of liquids that gotten into them.

When she found none, she turned her back around and open the door of her basement.

Light from the mansion shines even down the basement. She tilt her head to the side, looking at the creator who became the master piece.

Duke Charleston, his body was cut into pieces and stitch up.. added to that, he was alive while the Duchess did her thing to him.

A smirk found its way on the Duchess's face, her lips that's stained by red lipstick was forming in a sinister smirk.

"Ciao."

. . .

Tilting your head to the side, you stare at the newspaper on the table. William was sat across you with his leg cross, his eyes was glinted with something you can't pinpoint, but it looks dangerous.

"Duke Charleston was executed last night." Albert read the headline out loud, oh how fast the news travel especially if it is about nobles. "And his crimes are now visible to people's eyes." He stated, he glance at you for a moment before taking a sip of the chamomile tea.

"Hmm." You just hum, putting your hands on your lap as you cross your legs. "That's another noble off the list." You muttered but they all catch on what you said, they look at each other before looking back to you again.

You're currently at the estate of the Moriarty, risky but.. you're just here for business.

"And," William open his mouth. You look up and stare at him, his lips was curl up in a smirk as his ruby red eyes stare at you. "Since we already have done your consultant.. I'm waiting for the payment now." His comrades eyes widen at his statement.

Normally, he wouldn't ask for any form of payment to his clients.. but to you, it seems different.

"Money? Jewelry? Land?" You raise a brow at him, tilting your head to the side. "Well then, just say anything you want.. I could give it to you in a snap of a finger. Money you want, money you—" you were cut off by his chuckle.

Brows furrowing together as you watch the brain of the Lord of the Crimes chuckle and shaking his head.

"I don't need your money Lady [name]." He lean his face on his hand, prop on the arm of the sofa. "All I need from you is the same as our other clients gave us." It seems that the others understood while you raise a brow in confusion.

"That is?"

He hums, looking outside the window before looking back at you, making an eye contact with you.