15.

The sound of the children laughing filled your ears, you can't help but to smile as you watch the children of the Orphanage were playing with each other

The sound of the children laughing filled your ears, you can't help but to smile as you watch the children of the Orphanage were playing with each other. A smile that so wide that makes your cheeks to hurt just by looking at them.

It was a sunday morning, and you're doing a weekly visit on the Orphanage your parents were sponsoring.

"Thank you for visiting the Orphanage Lady Verlice." The Head bow her head at you, a grateful smile on her face. You return her kind smile and look back to the children once again.

They were smiling at you, waving as you walk towards the exit.

"It's nice to see that the children I would see on the street would now be smiling at me because they have a roof above their heads." Remembering the times you would see kids loitering the alleys, they were all dirtied and were so skinny, but now.

"That's because of you Lady Verlice." Eunice said, she was one of the people who help the Orphanage. She look at you and saw you have a smile on your face, and she look back at the children. "If not for you, this children would still be on the streets and those nobles would just step on them."

You look at the girl, she looks like she's the same age as your younger brother.

"Here." Handing her an envelope, her eyes widen when she feel how thick the contents of the envelope is. "Use this for the Orphanage. And for yourself as well." Handing her another envelope, you squeeze her hands softly before letting them go and going back to the carriage.

Eunice was about to run after you but you turn your head at her and just smile before going inside the carriage. You wave your hand at her and saw the way her eyes starts to glisten with tears and she wave back at you, clutching at the envelope in her chest.

"You're truly a blessing in disguise, Lady [name]."

. . .

Jinxed.

"What are you doing here, Moriarty?"

You thought that you'll be having a great day, the sunny day matching your mood but then, it started to get cloudy and your mood is slowly changing.

Everyday, you're tempted and always been challenge whenever you'll see the face of pure mischief in his eyes, the way his lips twitch up in a smirk whenever he would find your gaze and you're annoyed by..

his whole existence.

"Die, Moriarty."

"That's not a nice way to greet a friend now, isn't it?"

Oh God, please bestow our main character with enough patience to deal with William James Moriarty's mischief and bless his beauty.

"Why don't you just rot?"