13.

"That imposter is at it again

"That imposter is at it again." You put your hand on your face, feeling irritated. You sigh and brush your hair as you fix the newspaper you're reading.

You lick your lips and slightly biting the inside of your cheeks, you're currently alone at the gazebo. You're surrounded with green and various colors of the flowers.

"Tsk." You click your tongue in annoyance when you remembered that William told you they already have a plan how to execute your copycat.

But right now, the atmosphere is not right. And William knows it, that's why he didn't send you a letter knowing that you wanted to be included in the making of the plan.. and that's what he like to do.

To pull you in.

A sigh left your lips, you can't help but to reconsider. And remembering the state of your sister, you can't help but to continue and at the same time, knowing that you have to pay William with you oathing your loyalty to him, you don't want to reach to him.

You got used to being indeed, only having yourself. You're not used on being dependent to others, you don't like it when people help you because they'll expect to be repaid after.

Then again, it was your choice to ask for his consultant.. and like everybody else, you need to pay him.

And that is your loyalty. Swore your loyalty to them, to him..

and only him.

. . .

"Oh wow."

"Don't even,"

Standing in front of the door of the Moriarty household, you're holding your parasol with your right hand, while your left hand is holding a basket your dear mother forced you to bring.

"Nice to see you too Lady [name]." William greeted you with a smirk, leaning on the door frame with both of his hands cross on his chest. He has this cheshire grin that you wanted to erase with a kni— now, let's not get violent, his face is too gorgeous to ruin.

William is really acting out of character of his, he doesn't know why he's acting like that either. He just wants to see that annoyed face you'll make when he try and tease you, also, he find it rather amusi— what?