19.

"Please

"Please.. stop.."

Jolting yourself awake, it's been the same for the past three days, and it's been three days since you have last seen William.

After the encounter at Earl Grey's manor, you're getting this nightmare, a nightmare where he assaulted you. And remembering all of that, you feel disgusted.

Wiping the sweat that rolls down on your neck, you ruffle your hair in frustration. Closing your eyes as you put your face on your palm. You can't help but to worry over William.

That man didn't even bother to visit you, but then again, he's not responsible to visit you. But..

"He could just visit me with no reasons at all." You blurted out, cheeks heating up at that thought.

Ever since.. you don't know where and when it starts, but you've been acting differently lately. You keep saying you hate his guts but after he saved you three days ago, you suddenly change but it's not just three days ago.

Because it's already been a long time ago.

Maybe after you met William, a day or week after that.

And you keep denying it everytime.

Because you can't put your emotions in your job. It's not exactly a job though, but in order to complete the task that you put yourself upon.. emotions and feelings shouldn't get involved in it.

And you just remembered the plan. You lay back on your bed, your hair sprawled behind you as your eyes stare at the ceiling. A sigh left your lips, looking to your side, you suddenly got another vision.

It was you, crying while being strangled by the Earl. Your eyes widen as it look at you, eyes red from all the crying and your hands went up to your neck. Your neck was sore from all the yelling and from the strangling from days ago.

There was a visible mark of hands on your neck.

"HELP!" Yourself shout at you, closing your eyes tightly, sweat rolling down your face as some strands of your hair sticks to your face, your breathing breath is ragged, chest heaving up and down.

A shaky breathe left your lips, slowly fluttering your eyes open, you stare blankly at the ceiling of your room. The rays of the sun going through your window and hitting on your body that lay tiredly on the bed.

"Why is it haunting me?"

. . .

The wheels of the carousel hitting the rough ground makes a thudding sound, the sound of horse's footsteps and the chatter of people on the street, and other carriages pass your ears. Eyes staring outside the window of the carriage, you slightly push the curtain to the side, getting a better view of the street that a lot of people pass by.