- "what do you want for Christmas?!"

- "you missed out on really hurting me for this?"

- "well what does it matter it's our first Christmas together" she said in a childish voice.

Maya had lowered her head between them.

-"I think I must have been very, very nice this year because Santa brought me my present early."

- "oh so I'm your present?... Your personal present?"

- "oh yes"

- "and you think I can do anything you want?"

Maya's face had flushed and frozen.

"Oh you wouldn't mind?!.... Maya do you want me to give myself to you for Christmas? And for one day say yes to everything?"

-"Can I give you the same?"

- "that wouldn't be reasonable"

- "why is that?"

- "because I have a vivid imagination..."

- "that is to say?"

- "Maya would you wear a short dress... And in heels for me?"

- "Carina, do you fancy a girl?" Asked the blonde with a huge smile.

- "See I knew I shouldn't have told you..."

- "I'm not making fun, I'm stopping!"

- "yes Maya, I want you, and you're a girl, you're really sexy, really too sexy, and I want to see your butt in a short skirt or a short dress, and I want to see your muscular legs come out of that outfit and end up on heels"
The sprinter had swallowed.
"So yes I want a girl, I want my girlfriend.... I want the most beautiful body in the world and I don't care if you have breasts, it's you I want, with your opulent chest and your lower lips so... I love you"

- "the evening of the thirty-first, I will be in dress then"

- "the thirty-first ... But we are among friends".

-"Yes... And you can show whoever you want about me being yours... I know you're jealous and I really like that..."

- "I'm not jealous"

- "oh yes you are, and I love to see you jealous, and how you act when you're sick of it, like when you took that glass out of Elle's hands... And kissed me..."

The Italian had slid her hands to the blonde's buttocks and pressed down to glue their pelvis together.

- "tu, sei, mia!" [you, are, mine]

- "I am yours?"

- ""

- "don't you want to show me, how I am yours?"

---

The next morning when they had woken up the blonde had slipped her hand to the buttocks of her girlfriend.

-"Wake up..."

- "dormo" [I sleep]

- "the alarm clock rings in thirty minutes"

-"E' quello che dico io, io dormo" [That's what I say, I sleep ]

-"I wanted to start the day in a pleasant way...".

- "Non dormo più!" [I'm not sleeping anymore!] She said, moving her hand up the back of Maya's neck, still with her eyes closed.

They had begun to kiss and the Italian had pulled back with a jerk.