flashback😔🤞♥️

Timeline: in middle school, 7 grade

Wilbur pov!

As I walk to class I see the boy of my dreams that I met last year. The only problem was that he was taken so I had no chance with him, I guess I can't get everything I want. Then I see the principal walking towards me with a girl walking with the principal. "Mr soot!" The principal tries to get my attention. "Yes?" I then Stop walking. "Well this is Sally, and she is new to the school. Anyway I would like you to show her around because I know you would be a perfect option" the principal says. "I mean sure I guess" I said. "Good deal" he says then walking away leaving me and Sally in the hallway. "Well uh let's do this tour" I say.

After the tour bc I'm fucking lazy🥹

"And I think that's all" I said. "Wow" she said. "So any questions?" I ask. "Well can you please help me how to read the schedule?" She asks. "Oh sure! Hand me your schedule and I can walk to your first class" I say smiling. "Ok sure" she said smiling as well. But the smile wasn't any other regular smile, the smile felt like it was contained with evilness.. or it could just be me. I don't know, but I don't trust her..

2 or 3 years later

Me and Sally got together in middle school but I can't handle her anymore. She always cheats on me and she even steals my money. Today I'm going to break up with her.

I walk to Sally while she is with her 'friend'. They both talk and Sally doesn't even notice me. "Sally." I say. Sally then looks at me. "Hey baby" Sally says trying to sweet talking me. "Stop the bull shit." I say. "Whats the matter?" She asks. "Your the problem" I say.

She just stands there confused, but I knew she was acting. "I want to break up." I say. Then people start to circle us. I was the person in school who was very quiet and Sally was the popular bitch. So people were interested in drama, like this. "W- what?!" She says in shock.

then I see the love of my life with his.. ugh boyfriend looking at me and Sally. I then wanted to make more drama to make Quackity like me more. "Yeah, the reason why is you cheat on me ALL the time. You talk behind my back, you steal my money, and you cheat on other people." I say. Everyone gasped, Quackity and Jschlatt looked like they were bored and they were whispering to eachother.

I then turn over to Sally where she looked defeated. It was funny to me, she then left. Everyone when to their classes. It then try to find Quackity but he wasn't in sight. "Where did Quackity go with that bastard." I mumble under my breath. I start to look for him until out in the school parking lot I see Quackity and Schlatt kissing. It made my blood boil. I then go to class.