A happy family moment

Nobody pov!

Timeline: the next day with Phil, Tubbo and Fundy

"Boys!" Phil yelled for Tubbo and Fundy. Fundy woke up immediately and jumped out of bed to Phil who was making breakfast. "Grandpa!" Fundy said excitedly. "Morning!" Phil said. Then they saw Tubbo walking towards them.

Tubbo pov! (Omg new pov!!! 😱)

As I wake up from Fundy running to grandpa's kitchen I saw grandma walking to the bathroom and then she shut the door. I then continue to walk to the kitchen. "Hey grandpa" I said. "Morning!" Phil said happily. Right now I just wanted to go home.. but who knows what mama and Wilbur could be doing-

I then was staring into the abyss in thought. "Tubbo?" Phil said breaking my thoughts. "Hm?" I asked. "Ok, I thought you just saw a ghost for a second" Phil said continuing to make pancakes. Fundy then ran over to the TV and turned it on to watch cartoons, I then walked to the couch where Fundy was lying on the floor staring at the TV. I then watched cartoons as well. In fact the best cartoons to ever be made, loney toons (it's just a state of fact tho🥹)

After 10 minutes later "boys foods ready!" Phil said loudly. We then walked the dining room to see eggs, pancakes, and Bacon. And it look delicious. Then grandma then came out and kissed grandpa. "Ewwww" Fundy said. The two laughed a bit and then I joined in. We all sat down and we ate, we talked as well. Then the door opened. I saw Wilbur and mama. "Mama!" Fundy said running to mama and hugging him to dear life. "Hi sweet heart" mama said running his fingers through Fundy's hair.
I then got up and I hugged Mama. "Hi honey" mama said running his fingers through my hair as well. "Is anyone going to give me hugs?" Wilbur said.

Fundy pov!

I was enjoying the hug until dad said "is anyone going to give me hugs?" He said. I then felt bad... But I wanna stay here though- WHAT DO I DO?????😨
I then break me and Mama's hug and I hug dad instead. Then Tubbo joined then mama.
We all hugged and this was a happy family moment that would never break off our family memories...

Right?..