drama😃👌

Nobody pov!

Timeline: 1 year later, after quackity had a child cuz I'm lazy and this is where Tommy's irl birthday lands on

As Quackity laid in the hospital, willbur looked at their child. Quackity then woke up "what happened?" Quackity asked. "Well sir, about your child. Your child is a perfectly healthy baby  and you might get out in a few days" the doctor said. "Ah" Quackity said. He had no words and he was tired as hell. Wilbur just looked he was way too happy to be on earth. "So what will you name your child?" The doctor said. "Well, Wilbur tell him.. I'm sorry I'm tired" Quackity said. "Doctor it will be Tommy" Wilbur said. He named him tommy because he wanted to honor his brother who died because he got kidnapped and got abused. "Ok" the doctor said writing it down on Tommy's certificate.
He then handed a pen and the certificate to Wilbur. He then wrote his name on there.  "darling?" Wilbur asked waking up Quackity. "What." Quackity said not to be in the mood. "Can you please write your name on here" Wilbur asked. "Finneee" Quackity said grabbing the pen and paper and writing on the small table besides him. "There" Quackity said going back to his position. Then the doctor took the document and walked out of the room. "Now I want to be fixed that's why I can't have kids." Quackity said. "Well.. I don't have 3 biological children, only two" Wilbur said. "and? I brought 3 kids to this world" Quackity complained. "Fine, you can get fixed... After your 4th child" Wilbur said smartass- ley. "Wow haha, I'm on the floor dying of laughter" Quackity said. "I know I'm funny" Wilbur said. "But for real, after I'm completely healed I'm getting fixed" Quackity said. "Fine fine" Wilbur said.

Time skip: a few months later

Quackity pov!

Me and Wilbur got married a few months ago and life has been good.. but something has been bothering me ever since the night me and Wilbur got married. The night we were at our hotel room I was scrolling through TikTok I got a message.

The night that they got married

I scrolled through TikTok because I was waiting for Wilbur to get out of the bathroom. Ding!
My phone got a notification, I check it to see it was a message. I then read the message.

Phone pov of Quackitys!

*Insert random ass phone number*: hello, so I know you and Wilbur got married tonight and I would just wanna say that he is cheating on you with me. I know your probably going to be sad but I just want to let you
know, he is mine.

Me: uh sorry, I think you have the wrong number..

*Random phone number*: no I have the right one.

Me: he wouldn't cheat on me.. we had 3 kids together for FUCK sakes..

*Random phone number*: well when we were doing the... You know. He said to me that he doesn't even care about you or your kids.

Me: no.. he literally begged me to have kids with him and he tells me every night that he loves me no matter what..

*Random phone number*: well love is not for everyone I guess

Back to regular Quackity's pov!

My eyes started to water, I just set my phone down onto the drawers next to me. Does he really not love me? Is he actually cheating on me?.. why am I crying?! I then start to bawl my eyes out. "Quackity?" Wilbur said my name. "Shut the fuck up." I say with anger. I knew he was going to hurt me but I didn't care at this point. "What's the matter darling?" He asks me. "I said, shut the fuck up. I don't want to hear your lies anymore." I say. "What? I don't lie to you dar-" I then cut him off. "Yes you do! You did this whole time!" I say. "How?!  How did I fucking lie to you!?" He yells at me. "Don't play dumb with me! I know what you do with your other life not around me!" I yell back. "Like what?!!?" He yells. "You cheated on me!" I yell. He then stood there. "I knew it." I said. "I've never done that before" he says. "Yeah sure." I mock him. "I don't want to be in the same room together tonight." I say. "Darling I've never done that though.. how about this, can we please forget about this and can we please just move on with our night? I just want to love you already, and besides we just got married today. I want this to be a good night instead of bad.." he says. I then sigh "fine" I smile a bit. "And also, why do you think I cheated on you?" He asks. I walk over to where I putted my phone and I show him the text messages. "Here" I say passing my phone over to him.

(Oh yeah I forgot to say that Wilbur gained Quackity's trust into getting him a phone)
He then looked at my phone with anger in his eyes. "I know who it is" Wilbur said angrily. "Who?" I ask. "It's my ex, Sally. Before you and me even meet we were in middle school when this happened" Wilbur says.