planning

Quackity pov!

I see it was positive. I looked at myself in the mirror with happiness but fear.. What if i did something wrong and wilbur tortures me?! I have to tell him soon.. But i just have to be careful.. 

I continue to get ready and i still think about what just happened. after getting ready i hide the test somewhere and i put the box away, I walk out of the bathroom and out of the room. I walk to the kitchen, Phil wasn't here so i decided to make breakfast for everyone. 

Me and Tubbo talked until i saw Wilbur, "Whatcha making?" Wilbur asked. "Oh some pancakes" I say.

I wanted to tell wilbur that i maybe pregnant but i wasn't sure though.. God i wish i had not worked the mental hospital.. Wait- I have an idea. 

If i tell Wilbur that im pregnant maybe i could wait for everything and I can leave with the baby and Tubbo.. But then Wilbur will never see the kid grow up and.. GOD THIS IS FRUSTRATING-
"You okay?" Wilbur asked. "Oh uh- yeah" I say. Oh maybe I should just leave tonight with Tubbo.. and I can send him photos at least every month? I don't know I will have to figure it out soon.. for now I have to gain Wilbur's trust into me going outside.

Y'all I'm so sorry- you guys are probably reading this and saying in your mind "what in the bloody hell😳"
Don't worry. I feel the same way here too...

Just remember some of this is coming off of me stupid rat poop brain 😌👍