idk

Wilbur pov!

We both stare at eachother but I'm not staring at him. I was in my own little world. I was imagining me and Quackity, until it got interrupted by Tubbo coming in the room. "Hey uh guys- WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO DOING?!" Tubbo yells. "nothing Mr. Dirty mind" Quackity says.
"You sure?" Tubbo questions. "We're sure. Right Wilbur?" Quackity says facing towards me. "Yes" I say.

We both get out of bed and get ready for the day. After getting ready Quackity walks out of the room.
I grab some of my supplies for when we go outside. I made a list and It looked like this:
__________________
Pocket Knife ✓
•Lighter ✓
•Taser ✓
__________________

Nobody pov!
Wilbur putted the items in his pocket, he walked out of the room without throwing away the paper (which was on the desk in his room)
Quackity on the other hand was making breakfast while Tubbo was talking to him.
"So.. when are we leaving this place?" Tubbo asks quietly. "I don't know.. I'm trying to make him fall in love with me and make him gain my trust. And we can go outside without him there." Quackity says whispering. "And.. he said he would try to get me pregnant.. which I don't think will happen." Quackity says quietly. "Well if plans do change.. what if he does?" Tubbo asks quietly. "Well I don't want to leave him if I was.. I would be here after everything then I would leave with the baby and you." Quackity whispers. "Wow you really putted thought into this-" Tubbo says.
"Y- yeah I did.." Quackity says.
~20 minutes ago~
Quackity pov!
I walk to the bathroom and I feel just really off today. I just felt sick. I don't know why but I just feel off today, now I know people say it takes a little to realize if your pregnant or not. But I just want to know..
I start to dig through the cabinets in the bathroom then I find a box with pregnancy tests- why do they have them here- whatever.
after I take the test thingy (DONT JUDGE ME IDK HOW TO USE THEM.ALL I KNOW IS I THINK YOU PEE ON THEM BUT IM NOT SURE.)

I wait for a few minutes for the results, I pick the test to see something I wasn't expecting...