Stealing his love of his life

Quackity pov! 

I walk out of the room.. then i realized what i have just done. My eyes went wide. I was in deep thought until Karl walked up to me saying "What happened? its like you just saw a ghost". "Oh uh-" i say. I dont want to say 'Oh Wilbur kissed my forehead' or something like that. "Oh nothing.. i was just remembering when Tubbo got off school and what were eating dinner tonight.." i lie. "Oh okay, well i will see you tomorrow" He says, before he walks away i speak up "Well about tomorrow.. I might not be in tomorrow.. im not sick or nothing i just needed a small break" i say. 

"Oh okay well i will see you the next day after tomorrow" he says walking away. I go out int he parking lot infront of the Mental hospital, i go to my car. When i get in there i dont play no music, i just buckle up and i start driving to my house. Then i started to think what me and Tubbo will be having for dinner. I think and think until i thought of (Your choice).  I so then arrive at my house.

I walk in the house to see tubbo sitting on the ground, by the book shelf reading a book with frustration. "Hey buddy.. What's the matter?" i ask walking toward him sitting onto the ground  next to him. "Well today in english my teacher told me im having terrible grades in her class.  But i told her im dyslexic but she told me i was lying to her.. Even though im not! And i know it sounds like an excuse but its just really hard for me to understand what she is saying" he said with anger. "Dont worry.. i will give her a call tomorrow and i will tell her that you are dyslexic and your not lying. And when you need the help she will help you" i say trying to cheering him up. "Fine.. And can you please help me with english.. i want a better grade then f" he says. "Sure! But Frist we both need to eat" i say. I grab the book out of his hands, Then i put the book back onto the shelf. 

We both get up and i walk to the kitchen to grab the things i need to cook the (Your choice). I start cooking the (Your choice.)

After cooking (your choice) 

I put the food onto the plate and i put it onto the table where me and Tubbo usually sit at. Tubbo walks back into the dining room and we both sit down, we both start eating. After we eat i grab the dirty plates and i rinse them under the sink. I dry my hands with a cloth. I look back at the table to see Tubbo have a papers, a book and pencils. I sit down by Tubbo and he starts studying while i help him.

After an hour or two i look at the clock to see its 9:34. "Welp.. its time for bed" i say. I hug tubbo and i give him a kiss on the forehead. Tubbo was too tired to clean up everything so he just went to bed. So i picked up everything and then went to tubbos room to see him sleeping without turning off the light in his room. I turn off the light. "Night Tubbo" I say quietly. I close the door. 

I walked to my room i didn't change or anything so i just fell asleep on my bed. 

Wilbur pov!

I woke up and i looked around and then i saw the clock it read '9:37 PM' damn it.. its not close to Quackity being here. So i got up from the uncomfortable bed I've been sleeping on for years at this point. I go outside of my room to see nobody out in the halls. So then i snuck out of the Hospital. Damn! it felt good to be outside. But its gonna be better to be better with Quackity!

I run to Quackitys house and i heard the Sirens for the Hospital in the distance. 

Quackity pov!

I wake up to hear a siren on my phone. I was so tired but it was important. It had an audio playing and it said 'A man named 'Wilbur Soot Minecraft' has escaped from the ****** Mental hospital. If you see him run. And he is currently on the run. So please turn off lights in your house, close your curtains and be silent. And all schools are closed until Wilbur Soot is back to his place. Thank you and good luck.' 
Fuck.. 

Until i feel hands around my waist. I turn around to see Wilbur.. "W- Wilbur.." i say in fear. "Darling.. i love you so much and i couldn't wait any longer!" He says. "But now.. Im taking you and Tubbo that's why we will all  a happy family." he says. Then i black out.

A/N:

HOLY FUCK I WROTE 852 WORDS-