The car ride🧍‍♂️

Nobody pov!

Quackity then waiting till it was time to go, it was then already 8 so he had to wait for the kids to sleep. "Be careful out there" Wilbur said. "I know, I know" Quackity says getting his shoes on. "Have a good time make sure to come back home, and don't come back here drunk off your mind" Wilbur says. Little did he know he wasn't going out for a drink, he was catching his prey.
(Bro idk why when I wrote that I thought of as if I was a person that works for national geographic 💀)

"Don't worry, anyway bye" Quackity says heading out of the house and walking to the car. Quackity was extremely excited, he has been waiting for months to do this. So let's just say he was desperate for this.

He then drove to Charlie's house to see him come to his car and seeing him carry a full on tote bag full of items for killing for like 1 or 2 people. "We don't need that much-" Quackity said. "Uh we do need protection for ourselves, especially for you. You look like a angel (NOT IN A WEIRD WAY BTW) and anyone could fall in love with you" Charlie says. "Yeah yeah, they just have to meet my personality then they will see my true colors as a person" Quackity says driving to a random bar. "Yeah I wonder how Wilbur fell for you
.. no offense" Charlie says.

"I don't know to be honest, I guess I'm not much of a bitch to him I guess" Quackity says. "Yeah, but your a bitch to me but your my bitch" Charlie says. (NOT SHIPPING OR SAYING THIS IN A WEIRD WAY.)
"Yeah" Quackity says laughing a bit. (Btw the reason why I never say 'giggle' is because I fucking hate the word. It sounds like it shouldn't exist🧍‍♂️)

After a few minutes Quackity then arrives at a different bar then the one they went to the last time. Charlie then grabs the tote bag full of gagdets to use for killing. "which one?" Charlie asks. "Hmmm... Maybe my favorite. The pocket knife." Quackity says. "You always choose that, choose something else" Charlie complained. Quackity then rummaged through the bag and saw a lighter and lighter fluid. "Oooo I Wanna do this one" Quackity says. "Aw damn it. That my new one I wanted to use it." Charlie complained. "Too bad" Quackity says holding it out. "Ughh I guess I will use a kitchen knife" Charlie says. "Now let's go" Quackity says.