10. Sweet

AHHHHHHH!!!!!! ALMOST 400 READS! You people are absolutely insane! I cannot thank you enough <3<3 Thank you guys so so so so so much. I love you guys to death, and hope that you're all having an amazing day or night, (or tea party;) and remember that there's always someone that cares about you <3 And feel free to message me about any advice you might need or feedback. Enjoy the chapter lovelies<3

~

Waking up in my bed was a raw feeling. My hair felt disheveled and probably stuck out in all different directions. Swinging my legs off of the edge, I instantly crossed my hands over my chest. I was wearing my clothes from last night- wait. Pajama pants. Baggy t-shirt. What the hell happened last night? What is it with people and undressing me?! God dammit, can't I have one night after a party when I don't get-

My thoughts were cut off as my phone rung from my nightstand. The clock said 9:10 a.m., while the view outside my window said sunny. With a chance of heat. Did I mention hotness? Yeah. Sun.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Uh hello?"

"Oh my god Jude!" I rambled. "I'm so sorry about yesterday for whatever I did and I can't remember anything for some reason-"

"Could you please open your balcony door?"

             Putting my phone down and wearily walking towards my balcony door, I unlocked the metal contraption and stepped back. As I was about to close it back up, a slender figure acrobatically flew into my room.

"There's some exercise for your Saturday morning." he said as he laid on my bed. "Hello love."

"What- how did you- but I-"

He laughed at my loss for words. "How has your morning been?"

"Fine. Until I woke up...." I mumbled.

"Oh." he started as he got up and played with my now wavy hair. "I found out Ashley spiked your drink last night, so you ended up passing out after dancing with Thomas."

"But-"

"She talked to me for a couple of seconds when I was bringing you the drinks. I guess she caught me off guard."

"It's okay. At least I didn't die. She could have slipped rat poisoning in the punch for all we know." I said as I leaned on his chest, tired. Jude decided to give me a heart attack by leaning back, but landing on my bed. My arms clutched around his neck tighter as he wrapped me into his chest. I sighed. Could it always be like this?

"Did you drop me off last night?" I asked, suddenly curious.

"Um... yeah. About that- I may have changed you into your pajamas?" He answered, scratching the back of his head lightly.

"Oh. That's- okay. Thanks. For not being a perverted asshole about it." I joked while smiling at him.

"Depends on how you define perverted asshole?" he queried.

"Checking me out while I was unconscious."

"Well then I was being a perverted asshole." He chuckled.

As I faked frowning, he held me tighter against his chest and placed small kisses on the top of my head.

"You. Me. Carnival today."

"What?" I asked.

"There's a carnival at the beach today. Ferris wheel, cotton candy, whack-a-mole, kissing booths." he enunciated the last part.

"Okay Mr. Horny teenager, when should we leave?"

"Right now." he whispered.

"But I'm not dressed up yet." I whined.