7. You're Insane

POOL TIME! But yeah. If you have hydrophobia, you probably shouldn't read this chapter... Well. Please vote, and I hope you enjoy the chapter lovelies <3

~

After our little cry session together, we ended up staying cuddled on my bed buried in sheets. With the weather being an absolute retard, what was snowy in my backyard yesterday was now a blistering 98 degrees.

"Thomas?" I asked.

"Hm?"

"What do you do when you're dying of heat but you don't want to leave the bed."

"Don't leave the bed." he smirked.

"But it's hot!" I groaned.

Lightly kissing the top of my head which was nuzzled into his chest, he got up and I whined in response.

He laughed while picking me up. I squealed in surprise, and looped my arms around him for dear life.

          Walking out to the backyard with me still in my pajamas, he put me down on the patio chair and started undressing. My eyes widened in shock as I reached out to stop him, but it was too late. Thomas was in his boxers within seconds and jumped into the pool.

"As much as I love the thought of you staring at me naked, I'd much rather enjoy it if you jumped in with me Jen."

My eyes almost popped out of their sockets as he walked over to me dripping in pool water. As I tried running away, he grabbed me by the waist from behind and I protested.

"No no no no no no! I'm not wearing a swim suit!" I said.

"A bra and underwear will do just fine," he whispered into my ear, making me shiver as I was thrown into the water in pajama shorts and a tank top.

The cold water made me shiver as my bright pink sports bra showed through the white tank top. When I opened my mouth in a large O shape out of pure embarrassment, I saw Thomas jump into the pool and surface with one of the biggest smirks in his entire life.

I gave up and into it as I took of my tank top and shorts which left me in boxer panties and a sports bra. Well screw my life. I swam away from him attempting to get out of the pool, but my wrist was tugged only to find Thomas' lips on mine.

I closed my eyes and placed both of my hands on his cheeks and floated in the kiss.

As he deepened the kiss, we started to sink to the bottom of the 8-foot deep pool, but I didn't even notice. We were fully submersed in the water, but only for about 5 seconds. We resurfaced, gasping for air, when we started kissing again. He carried me out of the pool and onto the chairs and laid on top of me, pinning my arms down above my head.

"If I do say so myself, you look quite ravishing in just undergarments."

I blushed, looking down, but my chin was lifted by Thomas' slender fingers.

He moved his face towards my neck and I felt a strange sensation near the left side of my collarbone. I closed my eyes and raked my fingers through his hair in which he moaned in response.

As he began to nip my skin where he kissed my neck, I let out an unintended gasp. How the hell did he manage to have this effect on me?

Moving down to my the gap underneath my collarbone in the middle of my chest, he trailed kisses up and down in a Y-shape making me immobile. He knew that I hadn't wanted to go all the way, but boy was he a freaking tease.

When he was done terrorizing my neck like a vampire, we were both out of breath. My arms were still pressed above my head and I smirked.

"Just can't keep your hands off of me can you Sangster?"

"Why would I ever want to do that Genevieve?" he whispered in my ear. "When I could stay like this all. Day."

~

~

~

~

~

Super short chapter, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THOMAS BRODIE-SANGSTER! You're finally 18. JK, but seriously. That face does not belong to a 25 year-old. Thank you all so so so so so so so so much for over 180 reads!