8. Oh My God...

Before we start, I just wanted to say that you guys are so awesome that I almost woke up the entire neighborhood screaming at 7 a.m. in the morning today because WE GOT OVER 200 READS!!!!!!!! I can't even describe how flipping awesome that is, and yes, there is an actual chapter after this rant, so enjoy lovelies, and thank you so so so much. Please enjoy this chapter, and remember to vote ;)

~

Groaning as I woke up from my bed, I beat my alarm clock again but did even bother to count down.

Mondays sucked. Period. I walked over to my bathroom and began brushing my teeth while my eyes were half closed and traced my fingers over the left side of my neck. When I reached my collarbone, I felt like I had hives. Panicking, I rushed over to the vanity in my bedroom and was in awe.

               Near my left collarbone was a group or large hickeys the size of a shot glass. Oh my god... Thomas is so dead. How the hell did he think that doing this was okay?! Why couldn't he do it on my shoulder or arm where no one could see? God dammit. I tried covering it as best as I could with the makeup that I had, but the hickey had still been visible. At least is wasn't red. Sighing, I decided to wear a red scarf and my usual t-shirt with black jeans and combat boots. Letting my hair down and grabbing my stuff, I shoved an apple into my bag and went out the door.

To my surprise, I was greeted by a motorcycle dressed Thomas with this signature bad-boy look by his side. Sunglasses, motorcycle, leather jacket, and cigarette hanging out of his mouth. I scoffed while he smirked.

"Hello darling." he greeted.

Ignoring him, I walked past him when a hand caught me by the strap of my backpack.

"What do you want Sangster?"

"Back on surname basis are we?"

"Go away."

"Oh... is little Genevieve mad at her new gift I got her?" he toyed.

"Gift? Gift?! You call a hickey the size of Kansas a gift?!" I fumed.

As he unravelled my scarf from my neck, I couldn't help but blush.

I heard him scoff and I turned to see him smiling like a little kid on christmas.

"Wipe that smirk off of your face Sangster. I don't like walking around with marks on my neck."

"Why did you cover it love? I have to let everyone know that you belong to me." he whispered into my ear, whilst biting my ear lobe.

"I'm not an object of possession Thomas." I let out through my teeth.

"But you are now." he retorted. "Now get on. We have to get to school don't we Ms. Honor Roll?"

"Do I have a choice?" I asked. I was fine with motorcycles, I just didn't like the idea of me wrapping my arms around his waist for more than a minute.

"No. Now get in." he smirked.

Putting on the helmet he passed to me, I got on and begrudgingly, put my arms around his waist.

"Wipe that smirk off your face Sangster. Or I'll wipe it off myself."

"I'd love to see how Jenny."

Before I could say anything, he sped off into the streets leaving me breathless. Literally. I gripped onto his waist for dear life and closed my eyes until we came to a complete stop.

"You can breathe now love."

Opening my eyes, I took off my helmet and snatched my backpack away from him and walked to 1st period. Basically, my schedule was a grab and go. Easy to remember, time savvy, and being a teacher's pet was useful.